Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I'm rewatching the Cell saga and man when that theme hits for the first time and he starts washing my guy Vegeta... ELITE TV. Flowing right into Super Trunks gaddamn 🔥🔥🔥
Trunks was mad salty when Cell told him he was a scrub and all that bulking **** didn’t matter cause it made you slower. Cell told him Vegeta knew this. Dude was foolish to think he surpassed his daddy 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
went to see the gohan movie just to make sure i was right

**** was ******* garbage

almost fell asleep twice

post credit scene was a slap to the face i hate toriyama

icing on this **** cake was being right about this

still pissed i waisted 17.xx for that movie

crazy how this one 10 minute episode clears all of superhero

yamcha still got game :rofl:

the goku x bardock mutual respect after UI goku washed SSJ3 bardock :pimp:

would like to see supreme kai of time put in some work too
i know she gotta be a decent fighter

Just finished the Zamasu arc. It was solid but I forgot how long these fights were. They went back in time like 3 ******* times before they brought Lil Zeno to take care of him. :smh::lol:

Gotta remind myself to skip the fillers, bit enjoying it again so far.

Last edited:
I feel like the power levels are a mess. How the hell are anyone of the Z fighters near Goku and Vegeta while those two have been training with some god-level beings and unlocked God Ki. That's like an NBA role players relegating to the Drew Lesgue for years only to come back to the league to match a superstar.

Last edited:
I feel like the power levels are a mess. How the hell are anyone of the Z fighters near Goku and Vegeta while those two have been training with some god-level brings and unlocked God Ki. That's like an NBA role players relegating to the Drew Lesgue for years only to come back to the league to match a superstar.
It really makes no sense lol.

Black Frieza jumped over Goku and Vegeta? But did he jump over Orange Piccolo or Beast Gohan?

Jiren? What about Broly?

I feel like the power levels are a mess. How the hell are anyone of the Z fighters near Goku and Vegeta while those two have been training with some god-level brings and unlocked God Ki. That's like an NBA role players relegating to the Drew Lesgue for years only to come back to the league to match a superstar.
In the new anime they should've had the balls to ditch the old cast and introduce new allies or make it a small main cast of Goku, Whis, Vegeta, and Beerus. Distance from the recent.
Power of Tournament should've had new characters filling up that group if representatives for not just earth but their entire universe.

Going further just keep Frieza's empire to just one of the four quadrants of the universe. I forgot if it was west or east. That way you can more naturally introduce other strong alien characters and even some other wait an hybrids if you want.

But w/e easy cash grab.

Last edited:
You want a Transformers the movie (1987 animated)?

I like the old characters. I like introducing new characters. I think my only issues with DBS are the messy (non tight storylines) and not respecting the past as much. The last movie definitely changed that, which is why I was okay with it.

In the new anime they should've had the balls to ditch the old cast and introduce new allies or ainy make it a small main cast of Goku, Whis, Vegeta, and Beerus. Distance from the recent.
Power of Tournament should've had new characters filling up that group if representatives fkr not just earth but their entire universe.

But w/e easy cash grab.
Definitely fan-service. I'm cool with the old characters, but they should be no where near the levels of Goku and Vegeta. At least let them train with Whis or Beerus for while. The ***** Krillin keeping up with Goku is ******* insulting to my brain, even base Goku should be multitudes higher than him.

Back
Top Bottom