Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The whole thing seems like a train wreck.

We should’ve gotten the Manga arcs animated. Would’ve helped their video game, merchandise, etc.

The manga has been in hiatus. Give us Black Freeza, a short Universe 6 Saiyan arc and wrap it up with another universal arc.

Then they can sail off into the sunset with movies.

This show seems to be My First Dragon Ball for new fans. I’m not against it. Just upset about what they left on the table.

Actually liked the first episode. Animation was on point. Seems like they arent taking this show too seriously and its more like "Adventures of Goku and friends" type of thing. We'll see how the rest of it shapes up.

The English dub is going to be on Netflix? Weekly episodes?

Might have to sign up for that service versus Crunchyroll.

Nah, english dub is gonna be on both...........but the dub is coming out later in November for BOTH PLATFORMs.

Netflix is getting their own broadcast of Daima starting on the 18th of this month instead, but it is no different than the Crunchyroll release. The reason why their releasing on 2 platforms is because Crunchyroll's broadcast of Daima is restricted from being broadcasted in certain Asian countries (including Japan, due to Japan's own Fuji TV having the TV broadcast rights of the show there). Whereas with Netflix, it'll allow DB Daima to be broadcast globally to all countries.........especially those restricted Asian countries and Japan where they are not able to watch on Crunchyroll.

Last edited:
I remember when they said wearing those ear rings resulted in a permanent fusion.

**** was undone with no explanation during the fight on some he ran out of energy bs.
In Z, it was because of Buu's stomach acid/gas/etc. Which makes sense cuz it was magic on magic.

In Super, it made the fusion only last an hour for non-Gods, but Kaioshin and Kibito defused too, which I don't think was ever explained. At this point, canon doesn't matter. Give me good fights and animation of that last two archs of Super.

Back
Top Bottom