Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Or maybe its the fact that Zamasu was beating Goku and Vegeta and then Trunks came in went toe to toe with him, and killed him.

He shouldn't have been able to hit him at all.

Last edited:
And he killed him with his own power and not with the help of everyone else's right? Just asking for reference during my next Goku vs Vegeta debate.

The Spirit Bomb is not a basis of determining who is more powerful than who. It's literally an assist.

Kaio-Ken is different.

Exactly that why I'm trying to determine why we are crowning Trunks the strongest character :nerd:

And yep Kaioken-Ken is a special technique :nthat:

The fact that he's even in this fight to begin with is why.

Last edited:
I wouId have Iiked to see it pIay out atIeast one more episode, it seemed kind of rushed there at the end..
I was on the edge of my seat when Trunks got back into action I though we had another SSB :rolleyes
wouId have been nice but overaII it was cooI even though the ruIes of potara rings change whenever they want them to IoI which is super annoying but I feeI Iike trunks shouId have atIeast a power up and another struggIe, spirit sword was sort of a cop out which he couId have done from the jump IoI

Trunks is being considered the strongest character cause he did a spirit bomb technique......oh.

Because when I mentioned Spirit Bomb and Kaioken for Goku being stronger Vegeta y'all were.......

Why don't you remember this during your next Kakarot slurp session...

I cant see any argument for how Trunks isnt the strongest person in the show right now. They just wrote it that way.

Last edited:
**** THIS SHOW

Vegito barely had 10 mins of screentime?? **** ****

and then trunks gonna come in with that fake spirit bomb.. then omni king to the rescue :smh:

what a ******* let down

trunks pulling a trump card out his *** was so forced
mean.gif

Last edited:
They had to finally let Future Trunks shine. He's fan girl's favorite character for well of 20 years and hasn't done nothing.

Good for Trunks and even better for future dragon ball merchandise.

Not going to act like some elitist and write this series off because of the anti-climatic ending. The fights are still on point, Trunks has the God flow (Blue light) when he fights anyways. Maybe that's how half-breeds roll. They can't become officially Blue cause they're not full blooded.

And I still wouldn't put Trunks as the strongest character, he used other people's powers. Goku wasn't the strongest at the end of Z when he used other people's powers. Goku and Vegeta would still beat Trunks. Power levels aren't everything, especially if you can't hit your opponent. Fighting ability goes a long way as well.

As far as qhat you know in DBZ and power levels, we can all forget that. Dragon ball super is transitioned towards a different level of anime that DBZ and the movies have ever been. This isnt the same Dragonball we were used to.. its a new age Dragon ball with no regards to power levels.

But I liked thr last episodr

Trunks was crip walking on Zamasu's pride before he even used the spirit bomb sword. 

If that don't make him the strongest then **** I don't know what will.

Ain't even mad . Dragon ball stopped making sense a long time ago . Last 4 episodes weren't bad to me . Trunks got his shine protecting his world , vegeta finally got his shine handling black , and goku got to show his power is supreme with kamehahameha at the beginning of this last episode . Now the question is where do they go from here . That was the most powerful threat in the universe and time . They can easily wash beerus unless the king of all goes insane or evil I don't see what's next. Also this was probably the best animated episode in a while from them

Last edited:
Ain't even mad . Dragon ball stopped making sense a long time ago . Last 4 episodes weren't bad to me . Trunks got his shine protecting his world , vegeta finally got his shine handling black , and goku got to show his power is supreme with kamehahameha at the beginning of this last episode . Now the question is where do they go from here . That was the most powerful threat in the universe and time . They can easily wash beerus unless the king of all goes insane or evil I don't see what's next. Also this was probably the best animated episode in a while from them
That's was possibly the strongest threat from the 3 universes we've seen in the 2 timelines. Beerus killing Zamasu in the main timeline could just created a butterfly effect creating another powerful being.

I think we still have another potential tournament saga in the feature. Creating the multi universe concept in Dragon Ball leaves a lot of freedom for villains. We have no idea what's in most of the other universes.

Back
Top Bottom