Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

And who saved Hercule and Dende when Kid Buu blew up Earth in order for Hercule to do that............

If you want to play that game... who agreed to fuse with Goku to even have a chance against Super Buu? If not the saga would of ended there. Who discovered that disconnecting the pods inside Buus body was their only escape?

Yeah I didn't want to start this again. Just that it's weak story writing to not give Vegeta a major villain kill.

Goku is protected by plot armor and Vegeta isn’t

That’s the bottom line

Even though Vegeta is way more of a developed and fleshed out character, he’ll never get the main spotlight because Dragon Ball in itself is the story of Goku

Goku will never take an L on the level of Vegeta because the writers will never write it

And all you Goku stans arguing that it isn’t anything more than plot armor are just lame as hell :lol:

Today it hit me that Trunks who is essentially a side character has a major villain kill while Vegeta the second most important character, who's likely been in the second most episodes, who has by far the most character development doesn't have one....

What kind of sense does that make?
He probably got a few planets under his belt as a contractor for Freiza
But he killed thousands at the tournament
This as well
Don’t get it twisted man

Vegeta killed them all
90edb5d1cfa5d3ac6212f522d983b912.gif

7bd03af6a2de0165b248769b0a0ccb1ebfafb7a1_hq.gif

YipeAZ.gif

1GSbX4.gif

1c92e0b3ab7a664d3167726a848ac04b4fd03fec
Burter got it the worst
He also killed Android 19
Android 20: "Enough!!!!!"
Vegeta: "Its enough because your losing, you've come here to destroy us. Your going to FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED ANDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:nthat:
ya'll ain't even mention him lodging his hand into zarbon's guts :lol: hate that DB cut back so much on the brutality
I think Dedoria (Is that how its spelled?) was the last one he sent to the "next dimension"

If you want to play that game... who agreed to fuse with Goku to even have a chance against Super Buu? If not the saga would of ended there. Who discovered that disconnecting the pods inside Buus body was their only escape?

Who brought the Potara earrings?...

Goku is protected by plot armor and Vegeta isn’t

That’s the bottom line

Even though Vegeta is way more of a developed and fleshed out character, he’ll never get the main spotlight because Dragon Ball in itself is the story of Goku

Goku will never take an L on the level of Vegeta because the writers will never write it

And all you Goku stans arguing that it isn’t anything more than plot armor are just lame as hell :lol:

So essentially what you’re saying is that Vegeta is destined to take L’s :nerd:

“Let’s cheer for a guy that’s made to be a proverbial loser in a show and get upset when he loses”

Am I doing that right?

Reactions: OTG
“Let’s cheer for a guy that’s made to be a proverbial loser in a show and get upset when he loses”

Am I doing that right?

Now you're getting it.

"Let me cheer for the main guy so that way I can never take an L and live vicariously through a cartoon character" :lol:

Now you're getting it.

"Let me cheer for the main guy so that way I can never take an L and live vicariously through a cartoon character" :lol:

Hey this is easy!

“Let me cheer for the scum bag who’s willing to sell his soul to avoid hardships because it’s relatable” :lol:

Yo this thread is jokes. We have too much fun :lol:

This post gon hurt some *****s feelings :lol:

:lol: it’s all love. Truthfully I love Vegeta. He’s so much fun to root for when he’s got it going on because he’s such an underdog.

Ready to call this a top 5 moment in Dragon Ball history. If you even had a remote understanding of the show this was a moment that would be etched in your consciousness forever. Damn near 2 decades later and if I’m wrestling with Siri on directions I’ll utter those classic lines “tell me does a machine like yourself ever experience fear” :lol: a high point for the English dub as well as Falconer’s score for the show. With the exception of Gohan’s delivery of “guess who joined the super saiyan club” one of the very very few moments where the English dub was better than the Japanese dub.

:lol: it’s all love. Truthfully I love Vegeta. He’s so much fun to root for when he’s got it going on because he’s such an underdog.

Ready to call this a top 5 moment in Dragon Ball history. If you even had a remote understanding of the show this was a moment that would be etched in your consciousness forever. Damn near 2 decades later and if I’m wrestling with Siri on directions I’ll utter those classic lines “tell me does a machine like yourself ever experience fear” :lol: a high point for the English dub as well as Falconer’s score for the show. With the exception of Gohan’s delivery of “guess who joined the super saiyan club” one of the very very few moments where the English dub was better than the Japanese dub.

I know the heart virus kicked in but I low key wish Vegeta would of showed up a little sooner so Goku could of witnessed it first hand as a SSJ. Cause I know after Gohan said "He's on our side isnt he?" the rest of the team except maybe Piccolo was seriously contemplating if he was a bigger threat than the androids :lol:. Then after he murdered android 19 and Piccolo gave them all his assessment of his power :nthat:. Would of been cooler for him and Goku to have a face off as SSJ's since the rivalry still had bloodlust at that point

Reactions: MVP
I know the heart virus kicked in but I low key wish Vegeta would of showed up a little sooner so Goku could of witnessed it first hand as a SSJ. Cause I know after Gohan said "He's on our side isnt he?" the rest of the team except maybe Piccolo was seriously contemplating if he was a bigger threat than the androids :lol:. Then after he murdered android 19 and Piccolo gave them all his assessment of his power :nthat:. Would of been cooler for him and Goku to have a face off as SSJ's since the rivalry still had bloodlust at that point

Vegeta was the strongest character at that point. I remember going to gogeta.net and looking at power levels for hours and being sick that at that point and time Vegeta was the strongest Z Fighter. Had Goku’s power level at Super Saiyan beat by like a million cause he trained at a higher times gravity than Goku :lol: not sure how accurate it was but it was so detailed at the time. Too bad Vegeta’s time at the top didn’t last long. Android 18 turned that man to a 6 year old who fell off his bike :lol:

Vegeta was the strongest character at that point. I remember going to gogeta.net and looking at power levels for hours and being sick that at that point and time Vegeta was the strongest Z Fighter. Had Goku’s power level at Super Saiyan beat by like a million cause he trained at a higher times gravity than Goku :lol: not sure how accurate it was but it was so detailed at the time. Too bad Vegeta’s time at the top didn’t last long. Android 18 turned that man to a 6 year old who fell off his bike :lol:
I mean power levels became somewhat moot after Freiza broke a million, I'd doubt Vegeta was THAT much stronger than Goku (a healthy one) but either way if not for their own incompetence they could of avoided both 17 & 18 altogether if they snuffed out 20 when they were supposed too (Although Cell would of gotten perfect alot faster). They've been fluctuating the tittle of strongest since Vegeta showed up, I stopped caring altogether since it normally takes atleast both of them to team up to save the universe. They also end up making **** worst for themselves half the time as well

Yeah I got over the 18 fight pretty quick though

As soon as she saw Vegeta the second time, she knew he could've busted her *** :lol:

:rolleyes Gohan was at his best in the Buu Saga. Son was kicking back for years just chilling and trying to get some yambs and then his pops comes back and all hell breaks loose and he’s forced to turn up again. Y’all gotta realize that Gohan never asked for any of this and still delivers constantly. Like his was never the same when Goku took him to Master Roshi’s crib. Dude has been scarred beyond belief and still grew up to be a career driven man with a billionaire wife. Anime version of Jay-Z and I don’t even **** with the camel like that :lol:

I mean power levels became somewhat moot after Freiza broke a million, I'd doubt Vegeta was THAT much stronger than Goku (a healthy one) but either way if not for their own incompetence they could of avoided both 17 & 18 altogether if they snuffed out 20 when they were supposed too (Although Cell would of gotten perfect alot faster). They've been fluctuating the tittle of strongest since Vegeta showed up, I stopped caring altogether since it normally takes atleast both of them to team up to save the universe. They also end up making **** worst for themselves half the time as well

Power Levels became way too much to track during the Android saga. It officially became dead after the Hyperbolic time chamber. Ultra Super Saiyan was about as odd as Quasi Super Saiyan from Lord Slug. Way too much going on. The greatest plot point after Trunks coming from the future and being Bulma and Vegeta’s Child is the fact that Trunks’ description never showed the androids fully and you’re left with your imagination only to see 19 and Gero, have them be bad *** for the time being and Trunks coming back to spazz out cause that’s not the androids he was referring too and that the time stream had been utterly ****ed. That was masterful storytelling from Toriyama.

Yeah I got over the 18 fight pretty quick though

As soon as she saw Vegeta the second time, she knew he could've busted her *** :lol:

Vegeta has so many chances to be the man in the Android saga and he fumbled countless times. It’s worse than the Frieza saga by far in terms of what is done to his character. Buu Saga still trumps it all. Him selling his soul is so....dark

Vegeta has so many chances to be the man in the Android saga and he fumbled countless times. It’s worse than the Frieza saga by far in terms of what is done to his character. Buu Saga still trumps it all. Him selling his soul is so....dark
If Vegeta doing anything in the name of being stronger than Goku surprises you, you gotta rewatch the show

If Vegeta doing anything in the name of being stronger than Goku surprises you, you gotta rewatch the show

It was more so what he was willing to risk to be stronger than Goku. Him killing innocent people in the world tournament was insane from a character progression standpoint.

....The fact that Goku was willing to let Vegeta think he had his way just to appease his soul though :nthat:

B74E28B8-A568-4D73-B6DE-12BFCAE815F1.jpeg

Buu Saga hands down >>>>>>>

Yea Goku a scumbag for that :lol:

Vegeta must've been sick to his stomach when he learned that Goku could do that

Back
Top Bottom