Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Id still put my money on post Tournament of Power Vegito Blue over Current Gogeta Blue

Before it was stated that the Potara is a stronger Fusion than the Metamoran dance but now they say the dance balances power in a way the Potara can’t to draw out the maximum power

Elder Kai stating to Goku that Potara Fusion is better in the manga
latest

Weekly Shonen Jump scan translation:
dragon-ball-super-gogeta-vs-vegito-1148634.jpeg

9ABD3AEC-0FEE-4007-B2DA-2ED490E3A31E.jpeg

Id still put my money on post Tournament of Power Vegito Blue over Current Gogeta Blue

Before it was stated that the Potara is a stronger Fusion than the Metamoran dance but now they say the dance balances power in a way the Potara can’t to draw out the maximum power

Elder Kai stating to Goku that Potara Fusion is better in the manga
latest

Weekly Shonen Jump scan translation:
dragon-ball-super-gogeta-vs-vegito-1148634.jpeg

9ABD3AEC-0FEE-4007-B2DA-2ED490E3A31E.jpeg
...well POST ToP Vegito should be stronger because potara is a stronger fusion but Zamasu arc Vegito(because that was the last time we saw him) vs Gogeta than Gogeta would be stronger no?
Also didn't the potara fusion last only 10 minutes or so against Zamasu because Goku and Vegeta were too strong? If that's the case than how would a longer battle favor Vegito?

I feel like all the original canon about potora is lowkey invalid now :lol:

Plus gogeta didn’t defuse which was dope

...well POST ToP Vegito should be stronger because potara is a stronger fusion but Zamasu arc Vegito(because that was the last time we saw him) vs Gogeta than Gogeta would be stronger no?
Also didn't the potara fusion last only 10 minutes or so against Zamasu because Goku and Vegeta were too strong? If that's the case than how would a longer battle favor Vegito?
Potara used to be the strongest until everything was recon’d

Now it’s said that they’re pretty much equal

I can get down with them being equal. But vegito only last 10 min tho so that’s a small gripe. Maybe his overall strength may be higher tho.

All I know is when Gogeta did his stardust breaker and Broly took that ish on the chin that was brazy lmao

Any website i can watch the complete dbz saga with the funimation dub? Or do y'all recommemd buying thecorange set of the show, theres a complete one on ebay sealed for 63

Back
Top Bottom