Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Haven't watched the broly movie yet but i did finish watching dbsuper in Japanese, is kefla turning into super saiyan ape just like broly did? She has the similar hair color and features of him

Haven't watched the broly movie yet but i did finish watching dbsuper in Japanese, is kefla turning into super saiyan ape just like broly did? She has the similar hair color and features of him
Kefla is a fusion between Kale & Caulifla

Kale goes Legendary SSJ in the Tournament of Power which is essentially an omage to the original Broly

But no it’s nothing relating to Great Apes

Kefla is a fusion between Kale & Caulifla

Kale goes Legendary SSJ in the Tournament of Power which is essentially an omage to the original Broly

But no it’s nothing relating to Great Apes
Yeah i meant her, and that makes sense. They dont explain much regarding her power up. Any of yall into collecting figures? The figure line seems fun to build, haven't pulled the trigger yet but i am tempted to start a collection

Yeah i meant her, and that makes sense. They dont explain much regarding her power up. Any of yall into collecting figures? The figure line seems fun to build, haven't pulled the trigger yet but i am tempted to start a collection
I collect the SH Figuarts line personally

It’s a dangerous game to get into if you’re a completionist hahah

But Figure Rise Standard does the model kits which are a little cheaper and quality is good too

This kinda thing usually never happens
lol you have never been to china before, i remember in 97 when was in HK double team from jean claude van damme just came out there at the local theaters, 2 weeks later you could already buy the movie on vcd at the mall

Back
Top Bottom