Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Cell coming back means Gohan would be relevant again. They don’t want that lol
Please. I can see them bring Cell back and ignore Gohan for the entire arc :lol:

Hell they could potentially kill Gohan off if they wanted (would be his first Iirc).

Baby was a real good villain

SSj4 Gogeta.... Why. it's like they're consistently adding ryu and ken over and over again. Even tho baby has a unique move set it's like a mix of UI, cooler, and vegeta.

really thought it was going to be omega shenron, and radditz as the reveal. we at least need pikkon now too

FB_IMG_1609104181514.jpg

Should've been canon much sooner and he should've got his own saga after either movie.

Last edited:
Should've been canon much sooner and he should've got his own saga after either movie.
They’re such different characters. I actually like the original character more. He was a psychopathic evil berserker. I prefer the story in the second movie but I just can’t see the character coming back for any reason.

They’re such different characters. I actually like the original character more. He was a psychopathic evil berserker. I prefer the story in the second movie but I just can’t see the character coming back for any reason.
Its clear where they're at with ideas.

They'll bring Broly in when they're tapped and introduce some new ridiculous villain.

If not wouldn't make any sense to end the movie the way they did with Goku saying he wants to train/fight with him.

At this point, they should consider giving Broly, Cheelai, and Limon their own series. Dragon Ball doesn’t do much to diversify and what better opportunity than now. Let Broly travel the galaxy and solve some problems his damnself.

That’s why a series starring him and learning how to harness his powers would be great. Hell, they could even copy the black widow/hulk dynamic of him snapping and Cheelai helping him calm down after going berserk on some villain.

Back
Top Bottom