Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

beat that !!!! out that +*%%@ chest, step on his head, pull his horns out and cut that serpents tail, GOW3 = GONY.

March 2010
pimp.gif

Where is Heavy Rain?

Dammit gotta wait until next year
smh.gif

GT5 probably aint releasing until 2014
laugh.gif

Looks like I can wait til next year to pick up a PS3

No price drop???

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

beat that !!!! out that +*%%@ chest, step on his head, pull his horns out and cut that serpents tail, GOW3 = GONY.

March 2010
pimp.gif

Where is Heavy Rain?

Yeah, what.....I thought that was part of their presentation? I thought Heavy Rain was supposed to show? Ehhh Im just THRILLED with the Nascar inGT5.....truly is unreal that its even in there.

No Heavy Rain, LA Noire. Sony !++!!!!!! I was disappointing this year with Sony. E3 2008>E3 2009

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Where is jetpac?

I would like to here the most objective opinion in this thread weigh in on the events, please.
Sony is killing it. Quote me, you won't see that for a while.
Somebody sig that
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude really said "you won't see that for a while" like he knows the future.
laugh.gif

Talk about being unbiased.
grin.gif

Agent Announced Exclusively for PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 System

Today at 3:51pm

Rockstar Games is proud to announce Agent. Developed by the people behind Grand Theft Auto, Rockstar North, Agent will be available exclusively for the PLAYSTATION[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system.

Agent takes players on a paranoid journey into the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations during the height of the Cold War at the end of the 1970s.

For more information, log onto www.rockstargames.com.

From lol Facebook

it missed out some things i would have liked to have seen but i guess we can't complain..

have nintendo already been on?

Guys keep in mind, E3 is not over yet. Heavy Rain is at E3 just didn't make it in the conferences. There willstill be more news on other games. Plus some games are getting that closed door treatment.

Both MS and Sony had great showings this year, I'll stick w/my 360 this year cause all the games I want are available on it, but next year I'll bemaking the jump...hopefully by that time, Sony will drop the price

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

it missed out some things i would have liked to have seen but i guess we can't complain..

have nintendo already been on?
Yeah besides Metroid it was Nintendos usual suspects. Pretty boring lineup.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by got shoes

No Heavy Rain, LA Noire. Sony !++!!!!!! I was disappointing this year with Sony. E3 2008>E3 2009

eek.gif
No saying they didn't do a good job, but it seemed like this year they took the Nintendo path.

Back
Top Bottom