Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

gt5damage.jpg

GT5 Damage? Taken from the E3 trailer.

Naw, just poor framerate/bad polys.

laugh.gif
Hi-rez looks amazing... I just hope its actual gameplay footage rather than CGI...

Originally Posted by rickybadman

^^^^ Dude it is an MMO for a console. You acting like it is the second coming

Word. FF XI bombed. Same thing... MMORPG... We'll see though.

Uhhhh it is?

Tell me why it isn't.

Because it is PS3 exclusive. Saved you a post.

I'll admit that. Game was garbage... i bought at release, got the HDD for my PS2.... AND HATED IT.

However.... SE kept at it with updates, new content, ect. From what I read, they completely turned XI around and made it a pretty enjoyable game.

With WOW as a reference and a few years of experience, I think this is going to be epic.

Well, I'm probably going to have to get that PSP Go... The only thing I hated about the PSP was the loading and the wretched sound it made finding data offthe UMD... If the load times are also improved, watch out DSi...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

gt5damage.jpg

GT5 Damage? Taken from the E3 trailer.

Naw, just poor framerate/bad polys.

laugh.gif
Hi-rez looks amazing... I just hope its actual gameplay footage rather than CGI...
I didn't even catch that during the preview. Finally
pimp.gif

Uhhhh it is?

Tell me why it isn't.

Because it is PS3 exclusive. Saved you a post.

I'll admit that. Game was garbage... i bought at release, got the HDD for my PS2.... AND HATED IT.

However.... SE kept at it with updates, new content, ect. From what I read, they completely turned XI around and made it a pretty enjoyable game.

With WOW as a reference and a few years of experience, I think this is going to be epic.

laugh.gif
u ever play the game? i was on it for 2 years before WoW was released....then everyone went to WoW, but still came back to FFXI ...it might have Bomb on the console end, but it still strong on the PC side....my buddies stillplay that game once in awhile.

As of April 22nd, 2009 there are 2,000,000 active characters. Four expansions for the game have been released, capitalizing on the game's success.
I mean, WoW is on an entirely different level, but 2 mil is nothing to shake a stick at.

Just admit, you aren't an FF fan.... it's fine

Neither is Microsoft, which is why I went with Sony.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

As of April 22nd, 2009 there are 2,000,000 active characters. Four expansions for the game have been released, capitalizing on the game's success.
I mean, WoW is on an entirely different level, but 2 mil is nothing to shake a stick at.

Just admit, you aren't an FF fan.... it's fine

Neither is Microsoft, which is why I went with Sony.
ohwell.gif

Final Fantasy XI Online, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed andpublished by Square (later Square Enix) as part of the FinalFantasy series. It was released in Japan on Sony's PlayStation 2 on May 16, 2002, and was released for Microsoft's Windows-based personalcomputers in November 2002. The PC version was released in North America on October 28, 2003

for a game that almost 8 year old ...not bad ...dudes stay hating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

so nothing really amazing from the big 3

when will it be the year of the ps3, iheartboost?

I see your ready to set sail on boost nuts
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats to Sony for showing off there stuff and congrats to Microsoft for showing off other peoples stuff
laugh.gif

Do you guys think that the PS3 or Xbox 360 will have a price drop after E3?
Im planning on getting a 360 but i was reading some stuff up online and its predicted that the PS3 will have a price drop and Xbox 360 will follow up with aprice drop of their own.
Cant wait for Modern Warfare 2!
pimp.gif

I had to run some errands so I missed Sony's press conference.

Bout to get up to speed by watching the gameplay of Uncharted 2, AC2, and GoW3.

Are there any videos up of the new motion controller.

Still not wowed enough to make me go out and buy a PS3...

Didn't really see anything I liked like that or what was posted in here...

Back
Top Bottom