Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now Via Early Access

Might have to roll with the Gators as one of my teams in Dynasty.

MVP MVP

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

Trying to decide if I should just buy the Deluxe on Digital to start playing today or just wait until Friday, still have a thing for physical media.

Finally able to access dynasty mode. Spent about 2 hours in the mode and the game DID NOT autosave and ea servers kicked me out. Thus losing EVERY FRIKKIN THANG!!! Soooo pissed rn

Xbox GT: Gator Boy 24.

Downloading now, can't believe the game is only 30 GB :wow:

My dumb *** staring at the 3 day countdown
george-pickens-pittsburgh-steelers (2).gif

EYE saw what you were talking about pre-order timer.

Right after EYE ordered the standard on the PS store went byke to the CFB 25 game page and the timer show IT as being available today.

Checked my game library on my PS5 however and that **** said IT is actually the 19th and wouldn't even be available to download until the 17th. :lol: :smh:

Defense is hard as hell on this damn game. Playing heisman difficulty.

Played a game with LSU against Tulane and their RB went for 300 yds.

EYE saw what you were talking about pre-order timer.

Right after EYE ordered the standard on the PS store went byke to the CFB 25 game page and the timer show IT as being available today.

Checked my game library on my PS5 however and that **** said IT is actually the 19th and wouldn't even be available to download until the 17th. :lol: :smh:
That's what had me tripping because it said available 7/15 on the app and I was like bet. Saw that timer said 3 days this morning and just
sike-disappointed.gif

7-2 with the U online rn, I only meant to play one or two until dynasty was stable :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom