Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Available Now

Might have to roll with the Gators as one of my teams in Dynasty.

MVP MVP

how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

Trying to decide if I should just buy the Deluxe on Digital to start playing today or just wait until Friday, still have a thing for physical media.

Xbox GT: Gator Boy 24.

Downloading now, can't believe the game is only 30 GB :wow:

My dumb *** staring at the 3 day countdown
george-pickens-pittsburgh-steelers (2).gif

EYE saw what you were talking about pre-order timer.

Right after EYE ordered the standard on the PS store went byke to the CFB 25 game page and the timer show IT as being available today.

Checked my game library on my PS5 however and that **** said IT is actually the 19th and wouldn't even be available to download until the 17th. :lol: :smh:

EYE saw what you were talking about pre-order timer.

Right after EYE ordered the standard on the PS store went byke to the CFB 25 game page and the timer show IT as being available today.

Checked my game library on my PS5 however and that **** said IT is actually the 19th and wouldn't even be available to download until the 17th. :lol: :smh:
That's what had me tripping because it said available 7/15 on the app and I was like bet. Saw that timer said 3 days this morning and just
sike-disappointed.gif

I just played a team, FCS East, in game 2 of dynasty playing as Minnesota, and I can find no record on Google that FCS East even exists :lol:

Why can’t I find flip play when I hit right trigger?

Got my online Dynasty goin this morning before work. Played a game vs FCS. (Need to figure out my defense man. Their qb was lookin like Peyton manning out there) still beat em and exited out the game only to get taken to the main menu where the game didn’t save. :stoneface:

Had to go to work frustrated with wasting my time :smh: Wish I brought my portable to finish some real business

Back
Top Bottom