Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Dynasty Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

I am currently playing against thee greatest team ever assembled. I have had to force so many throws because FSUs DBs are ALL Deion Sanders. They have been stuck to my WRs since the first snap. Ain't **** I could do. Tried so mamy different plays and formations.

Their offense (Line!) Is amazing I couldn't get off one block.

All in all Fraij played a great game. Well done sir.

Holy hell. NOT too mention ALL of my defense over runs every ******g play. **** is maddening.

RB #8 200+ rushing and 6 TD's
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Double rep for taking the L like a man.
laugh.gif

That game was wild though... I had a 2-3 user picks but the CPU grabed 3 more in the 2nd half.  My players been hanging out with Ryan Braun and A-Rod since the offseason.

Dreclark would be proud.
I get Jameis Winston back in 2 weeks.
pimp.gif

[COLOR=#red]Eh, no money on the line and I never not finish a game.

Side note for the last two days I've been trying to advance the league and it immediately cancels it saying it can't be done. I don't know what to do. I'll wait a few more hours and try again I suppose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Eh, no money on the line and I never not finish a game.

Side note for the last two days I've been trying to advance the league and it immediately cancels it saying it can't be done. I don't know what to do. I'll wait a few more hours and try again I suppose.[/COLOR]
aww man that'd be some Bull.

FYI for the 360 heads, the OS Community rosters are available now.

You can download from the following locker:

aholbert32

For the PS3, version 3 of the OS Community rosters are out now and can be downloaded from the following locker:

volstopfan14

[COLOR=#red]Not at all man. They STILL haven't sent a patch to fix the problems we've talked about since it came out.[/COLOR]

FYI for the 360 heads, the OS Community rosters are available now.

You can download from the following locker:

aholbert32

For the PS3, version 3 of the OS Community rosters are out now and can be downloaded from the following locker:

volstopfan14
For PS3 use "K-Weezy-8" for rosters, he took the community rosters and made all the necessary corrections as well as equipment edits etc... and he's constantly updating them.

Last edited:
Holy **** when does Madden come out?!

Has anyone had this "lag" or "scene drop" thing where you are playing and it drop frames or whatever. I played three straight games like that. Started the first.. did it. Restart... second, same thing. Third, same thing. Just said **** it and played. I'm really over this game. By the time the overly necessary updates come out Madden will be here and ill have sold back this game. End of rant.

I like it better than the last NCAA I had... The running physics are the biggest thing that stand out to me... Being able to actually stick your foot in the ground and make a cut opposed to just changing direction of old.

hmmm.. i miss the dynasty's, I've been running one with Ecook0808 and enphanate for the past year on ncaa12, and was wondering if its time to move up.

i never really got into madden.  i havent owned one since 07. maybe this is the year to wait for that?

My dynasty mode just stopped working on 12, and I don't know what happened. 

That's why I'm thinking about getting either 13 or 14. But I heard about changes to the recruiting for dynasty. 

Online dynasty errors up the wazoo. This is maddening. Offer a guy a scholly, get error, hit retry now for the next 3 - 7 minutes.

I haven't had any issues like that yet. online or off.

FSU did handle business once again though. coming for that #1 spot :pimp:

bought the game... waiting on Ecook or enphanate before i decide to open it and jump in with yall.

my XBL expiring lends to that too

I almost pulled off a Devin Hester 109 yd FG return. Got shoe-stringed by the holder. :smh: Had i been one step closer to the sideline I woulda been gone.

Back
Top Bottom