Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

Gonna turn my alma mater Georgia State Panthers into a juggernaut.

Might run with a Florida team too just cuz us Bahamians love Florida. :lol:

See if EYE can get UF atop the loaded SEC or Da U off the nostalgia from those early 00s teams.
You're black right? Unfortunately, if the game is as accurate as they claim it will be, you prob can't get a HC job at any of those Florida schools.

G State it is.

Gonna turn my alma mater Georgia State Panthers into a juggernaut.

Might run with a Florida team too just cuz us Bahamians love Florida. :lol:

See if EYE can get UF atop the loaded SEC or Da U off the nostalgia from those early 00s teams.
You went to GA State? 👀

May be better off just checking in store day off they usually will have and collector's editions available.

Can someone school me on NCAA vs Madden. Ive always owned Madden but remember friends who owned NCAA telling me the game play is different and that there is more scoring and big plays.
Or is it just cause you have more teams and get to use your school?
What's the real deal?

May be better off just checking in store day off they usually will have and collector's editions available.
It says online only so I didn't think it would be available in person. My Buddy is going to stop by a store today and find out.

Can someone school me on NCAA vs Madden. Ive always owned Madden but remember friends who owned NCAA telling me the game play is different and that there is more scoring and big plays.
Or is it just cause you have more teams and get to use your school?
What's the real deal?

- Gameplay is generally faster in the NCAA/CFB game to reflect the faster pace of CFB compared to the NFL
- More diverse offenses like triple option, pistol , spread CFB
- CFB has different rules compared to the NFL (one foot inbounds to complete a catch in CFB whereas 2 feet are needed in the NFL) so that differentiates the gameplay

PLAYSTATION buddy-o

1718221726983.gif

Back
Top Bottom