Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

Only thing I hate so far is having to hold down triangle to catch. 
indifferent.gif
x Infinity

Last edited:
Looks like Fairdale Kings is doing some rosters in the 360. I believe he has most of the top 25 complete.

I used Luvtotha9s rosters for the past few years. Dude was EXTREMELY thorough w/ how he did them all the way down to the equipment. Last year, he created his own site and started charging people for his rosters :x . Someone got his rosters and put them up on OS :lol:

Not sure if he's doing them this year after what happened to him last. Gonna have to use OS's community rosters or find someone else who does them just as well for the PS3. Any suggestions?

^The OS Community rosters were pretty good last year for both PS3 and 360.

I'll roll with the OS PS3 roster again this year, when they put out a second or third version.

Luvtotha9s rosters were exceptional.
pimp.gif
Sucks he started charging for them though. I understand why he went that route because a lot of work goes into naming these rosters and he's only doing it by himself. No way in hell I'm paying for any named rosters though.

I'll update the thread when the named rosters are out.

Been getting a lot of time in with the Season Ticket version of the game since I'm not picking it up on release date. Once you get the hang of it, the improvements in running the Option really adds a new element to the game. Nothing more satisfying than when you read the defense correctly and break off a solid run. I like the fact that even though you make the right read, it doesn't automatically guarantee you a big play. I also like that the CPU can also bust your *** with the Option as well, as has happened to me several times.
laugh.gif

Running the Read Option with Oregon can finally be as lethal in this game as it is in real life. And you can actually roll with teams that have option heavy playbooks like Navy or Georgia Tech.

^The OS Community rosters were pretty good last year for both PS3 and 360.

I'll roll with the OS PS3 roster again this year, when they put out a second or third version.

Luvtotha9s rosters were exceptional. :pimp: Sucks he started charging for them though. I understand why he went that route because a lot of work goes into naming these rosters and he's only doing it by himself. No way in hell I'm paying for any named rosters though.

I'll update the thread when the named rosters are out.

Been getting a lot of time in with the Season Ticket version of the game since I'm not picking it up on release date. Once you get the hang of it, the improvements in running the Option really adds a new element to the game. Nothing more satisfying than when you read the defense correctly and break off a solid run. I like the fact that even though you make the right read, it doesn't automatically guarantee you a big play. I also like that the CPU can also bust your *** with the Option as well, as has happened to me several times. :lol:

Running the Read Option with Oregon can finally be as lethal in this game as it is in real life. And you can actually roll with teams that have option heavy playbooks like Navy or Georgia Tech.

Yea man...not a chance in hell I was gonna pay for his rosters. Like you said, I understand why he went that route, but he shouldn't have been surprised that someone stole his work and posted it for other people on OS to use.

I guess I'll roll w/ the community rosters. I'll probably buy the game after the first patch is put out.

[COLOR=#red]Bit slow at work, made a team with the team builder.

I didn't even get last years NCAA. With all the changes and add ons I'm looking forward to playing a month of college football before Madden drops.

Anyone wanna get run in XBOX GT is below.[/COLOR]

For those looking to pickup the game tomorrow, ToysRUs is giving a $25 gift card when you buy the game. 

Also, if theres an open spot in the 360 online dynasty, let me know.

The Michigan fan in me has to buy this for the Denard cover.... but I'm gonna wait til it's 40.

NFUT Beginner's Guide
By EA SPORTS Jul 1, 2013

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-header-nfut_656x369.jpg

Build your ultimate college football powerhouse in the brand-new NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team (NFUT) Mode!

Collect players from schools across the country, assemble your best squad, and then test your creation against teams from all over the nation, either online or offline. Do you have the skills to build a juggernaut? This Beginner’s Guide will start you on your way to building, managing, and competing with your NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-1.jpg

FIRST STEPS

Getting your NFUT team started is easy. Enter Ultimate Team from the main NCAA Football 14 menu, choose a favorite school, and open your free starter pack. This will provide everything you need to play your first game: players, uniforms, playbooks, and a stadium. From here, you can play in your first online or offline game, or jump into a Head-to-Head Seasons tournament.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-2.jpg

BEFORE YOUR FIRST GAME: LINEUP

On the way to your first NFUT game, take a moment to examine your lineup. You can choose Best Lineup to have the CPU make your starter decisions automatically. Once you have made your choices, enter a solo challenge or Head-to-Head Season and start to win coins. Coins are the currency of NFUT, and you can them to purchase packs in the Store or bid on the Auction Block.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-3.jpg

SOLO CHALLENGES

Play games anytime against a CPU opponent in Solo Challenges. You’ll win coins and earn rewards, including items you’ll need to complete collections. Collections are a great way to earn coins and item rewards for your items that aren’t in your current lineup.

With new solo challenges posted every week, you’ll always have competition waiting for you. Find featured matchups from the current NCAA schedule to play, just like in real life. Special rivalry challenges highlight the storied history of college football, complete with authentic rivalry trophies and more.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-4.jpg

SEASONS

Head-to-Head Seasons provides a tournament experience featuring a series of 10-game schedules against other random NFUT players. If you win enough games in a season, you’ll make the playoffs and qualify for advancement to the next level. There are eight levels in all, and each of them has playoffs and a championship. You’ll earn coins and item rewards along the way. These are big competition with big rewards. Your goal is to complete this mode and reap the benefits.

Start a Season today, and complete the games at your own pace. There’s no time limit, and you’ll always match up against a player with similar skill sets.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-5.jpg

HOW TO SUCCEED IN NFUT

Now that you have a feel for NFUT, it’s time to learn about the items you can collect to build your team. There are a few basic categories. Coins are the currency of NFUT, and you earn these throughout the mode. You can use coins to purchase packs in the Store, or bid on the Auction Block.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-6.jpg

PLAYERS

More than 1,400 players from are available for you to collect in NFUT. Players have an overall rating (OVR), a preferred position, games remaining, and many other attributes that directly affect their play on the field.

ncaa-football-14-ultimate-team-8.jpg
ncaa-football-14-ultimate-team-9.jpg
ncaa-football-14-ultimate-team-10.jpg

CONSUMABLES

Consumables are important for keeping your team among the mode’s elite. Players have a limited amount of games and may get injured – just like in real life – and these items serve as fixes and extensions when you need them. Consumables are included in most types of NFUT packs.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-10.jpg
ncaa-football-ultimate-team-11.jpg
ncaa-football-ultimate-team-12.jpg

TEAM ITEMS

You’ll also find uniform, stadium, and playbook items in most packs. These allow you to customize your team in many ways. When you change your home uniform in the lineup panel, your favorite team is also changed throughout the Ultimate Team mode. You can also go to Settings to change the name of your Ultimate Team.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-13.jpg
ncaa-football-ultimate-team-14.jpg
ncaa-football-ultimate-team-21.jpg

COLLECTIBLES

A few specialty spirit items called Collectibles are found in packs too. These feature your favorite team’s Mascot and Nickname. There are also items for Conference, Championship, and Heisman Trophies. Collectibles are often used to complete collections for coin and item rewards. Sometimes you’ll even find a collectible that you can quick sell for 1,000 coins or more.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-16.jpg

STORE

Visit the Store to buy new items or packs to improve your Ultimate Team. You’ll find several different kinds of packs at various prices. Each pack includes a number of random items with the chance to find a legendary or elite player. Check back often to find special limited-time promotions and sales.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-17.jpg

AUCTIONS

Use the Auction Block to buy and sell items with other players. You can search Auctions by item type, tier, position, team, and overall player rating.

To place one of your items on the Auction Block, send it to your Current Roster and select the duration, starting price, and “buy it now” price for your item.

ncaa-football-ultimate-team-18.jpg

COLLECTIONS

Collections are a great way to earn coins and item rewards for the items that aren’t in your current lineup. Browse through the different collections, and check the items that are required to complete them.

To add an item to a collection, move it to your Current Roster and add it to Pending Collections. This is a bin that holds 10 items at a time. Move to the collection and the items in your Pending Collections bin will be highlighted. Select and add the items until the collection is complete to receive your reward automatically. Check collections often, since more are added almost every week.

For more information on NCAA Football 14 Ultimate Team, check out the Ultimate Team feature page and Playbook on the mode.

NCAA Football 14 is available on Tuesday, July 9 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Fans can learn more at the NCAA Football website. Pre-order today to receive exclusive Conference Packs.

Keep up to date and visit the NCAA Football website, Facebook, and Twitter to find exclusive assets and unique insights into all of this year’s new features. College football enthusiasts can also get involved in the conversation by tweeting with the hashtag #PLAYTRUE.

Impressions of the game so far from those who copped?

Just got it today, looking forward to playing it after work. Hopefully I can find some free rosters online, not looking to spend $ 25 on rosters.

I forget, will Amazon email the code for the Pac 12 conference team? Or whatever came with preordering from them

Last edited:
Ill pick this up if you can strafe in career mode, or whatever it's called, without activating that damb slow motion ****. And can you export your player to Madden this year?

Back
Top Bottom