Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Gameplay Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

[COLOR=#red]Just had this conversations with my boy. I'm getting Ws but FAU racked up 250 or more rushing yards (don't remember the exact number).... FAU... Against The U...

It's a bit unrealistic as far as a QB from FAU trucking the **** out of 5 people in a row or the running back from Florida being able to run like he is Bo Jackson. And breaking away from a block to make a tackle... :smh:

Pretty challenging. [/COLOR]

Yea man same here, I play with the U and it seems as if every QB has trucking power up to 99. I'm hoping doesn't get carried away with pistol offense smh

*Madden 25

Last edited:
I had mine on AA difficulty and FCS SE put up 17 pts on me with FSU...
laugh.gif

I won like 56-17 but the last NCAA game I played I remember scores being like 81-3 against those bum *** teams...

Their QB was breaking tackles and grabbin big chunks of yards.

I'm trying to really like this game but I'm thinking this may be the last NCAA I cop

I had mine on AA difficulty and FCS SE put up 17 pts on me with FSU... :lol:

I won like 56-17 but the last NCAA game I played I remember scores being like 81-3 against those bum *** teams...

:smh: @ you for playing cupcakes. :lol:

Been playing Ultimate Team until some solid rosters for 360 have been released. Ultimate team is addicting! Wasn't a fan if Madden UT but this one is fun.

I had mine on AA difficulty and FCS SE put up 17 pts on me with FSU...
laugh.gif

mean.gif
@ you for playing cupcakes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was on my schedule in Dynasty and I didn't know the controls yet so figured that'd be a good place to start.

I played an online game before that and tried to pump fake a bunch of times but didn't know how so I was doing the QB "pocket moves" side steps right into defenders the whole game. Still won though.
pimp.gif

Just played a wholes game where the QB threw 3 passes and ran the rest

I'm chillin until madden.....been left ncaa alone....just aint the same like the ps2 days 

I tried to give them the benefit of a doubt and give them another try but this game is just too one-sided for me. Hopefully Madden improves

NCAA is just to give me a taste of football, it'll be forgotten once madden drops next month.

[COLOR=#red]Agreed. I like the game, plenty to do but yes playing defense is tricky. But I play it for a month to get 4 years of Draftable players and a Road to Glory player. So it goes right back for Madden.[/COLOR]

NCAA Football 14 OS Community Rosters (PS3)

bullet.gif
  05:48 AM - July 16, 2013 by pudgee691

24685.jpg

The NCAA Football 14 OS community rosters are here, check out the details below.
  • All schools named.
  • All players have the correct skin color
  • All correct heights and weights
  • All correct home states.
  • All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
  • Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
  • Dreads on players with long dreads.
  • Some minor ratings adjustments
  • Transfers added/removed
  •  
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
pudgee691

(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

For those who can not connect to PSN, we will have an offline roster file posted soon.

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.

I wonder if it's just some posturing by the NCAA to help prove a point with their case vs. O'bannon

Last edited:
Why couldn't this have happened after at least 1 next gen version?

Welp.

Of course when EA finally seems to getting on track with this game of course the NCAA cancels the license.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I wonder if it's just some posturing by the NCAA to help prove a point with their case vs. O'bannon
It's definitely the NCAA trying to cover the ***** in regards to that case and similar lawsuits.

The only sliver of hope I'm seeing is if individual schools make licensing agreements with EA themselves, but I don't think that would be a viable option.

Back
Top Bottom