Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Sights & Sounds Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

when are we advancing?
Which team are you?

I just put up 108 points on the Vandals.
roll.gif
Wasted my time playing them, my wife plugged in her hair dryer and shorted out the damn socket and turned the game off when I was up 70-27 or something so I had to start over and I whooped em even worse.

These voters better stop fappin and put the Noles in the top 2... Sick of being the top scoring team in the nation by 10 pts and being 11-0 but projected to play in the damn Orange Bowl.
indifferent.gif

when are we advancing?
Which team are you?

I just put up 108 points on the Vandals. :rofl: Wasted my time playing them, my wife plugged in her hair dryer and shorted out the damn socket and turned the game off when I was up 70-27 or something so I had to start over and I whooped em even worse.

These voters better stop fappin and put the Noles in the top 2... Sick of being the top scoring team in the nation by 10 pts and being 11-0 but projected to play in the damn Orange Bowl. :stoneface:
[COLOR=#red]
We did advance.

And top scoring team? It was me for the longest... did you jump me?

Leading the Nation in stats for QB and Tackles though. :nthat:[/COLOR]

when are we advancing?
Which team are you?

I just put up 108 points on the Vandals.
roll.gif
Wasted my time playing them, my wife plugged in her hair dryer and shorted out the damn socket and turned the game off when I was up 70-27 or something so I had to start over and I whooped em even worse.

These voters better stop fappin and put the Noles in the top 2... Sick of being the top scoring team in the nation by 10 pts and being 11-0 but projected to play in the damn Orange Bowl.
indifferent.gif
We did advance.

And top scoring team? It was me for the longest... did you jump me?

Leading the Nation in stats for QB and Tackles though.
nthat.gif
Yea after the last few games I bumped up to 55 PPG.
laugh.gif
Dropping over a bill on Idaho didn't hurt.

Youre at like 47 or something.

What level are you guys playing on? :lol:

We usually play the first year or so on All American, but this year we started on Heisman. I've had some battles. (playing as OK state.)

-Went down 21-0 in the swamp came back.
-Last minute drive vs. Louisville decided to go for 2 and the win, got it. (down 14 in the 4th)
-4 Down goal line stand down 4 to KU (back up QB went 28-31 :x)with under 5 minutes, then drove 90 something yards for the win.
-Quadruple overtime vs. TCU
Couple 12 point games and the rest decided by 3.

Average margin of victory is 5.4.

Last edited:
some more observations/ mini-rant:

1. I HATE that drag-the-defender animation. Players get hit at the line of scrimmage and jostle with the defender for 10 yards. It's ridiculous

2. Is it me or do they never call intentional grounding? The CPU throws the ball out of bounds while sitting in the middle of the pocket and they never call it.

3. I had to adjust the difference in player speed slider. I had backs and receivers getting ran down from behind by slow linebackers and lineman. I'm sorry but, unless you're Clowney you shouldn't be able to hawk Todd Gurley down from behind.

4. Game has major frame rate issues.

5. Had a QB go 27 of 31 on me last game....dude is rated 78

Last edited:
In Dynasty is it even worth it to upgrade your co-coordinators? The reason I ask is because every season my team does well, my coordinators leave. Is there anything you can do to make them stay?

In Dynasty is it even worth it to upgrade your co-coordinators? The reason I ask is because every season my team does well, my coordinators leave. Is there anything you can do to make them stay?
Don't upgrade them? Keeps happening to me too

Just had a Michael Dyer-esque run :lol: got stopped a line of scrimmage, my running back was laying on someone and got up for a 30 yard run

OK I think I'm ready to join up on 360.  What's the setup of your dynasty? etc.  I guess I could also start one if u guys wanted.

Fraij. my brotha.  let me know.

OK I think I'm ready to join up on 360.  What's the setup of your dynasty? etc.  I guess I could also start one if u guys wanted.

What you need to know about the setup?  Been playing it on Heisman, we got like 6-7 guys right now.  You should join up.  Not sure what ITO is gonna do once madden drops but he could always transfer commish status to someone else.

ITO, if you're waiting on TENN to advance, he wont be back on til tomorrow and I think hes got some BS game anyways so you can probably sim to next week.

is it conference specific or open? using any slider sets?  should i run a few games first to get used to the gameplay?

What you need to know about the setup?  Been playing it on Heisman, we got like 6-7 guys right now.  You should join up.  Not sure what ITO is gonna do once madden drops but he could always transfer commish status to someone else.

ITO, if you're waiting on TENN to advance, he wont be back on til tomorrow and I think hes got some BS game anyways so you can probably sim to next week.

Join up man, shoot me your GT.

I'm not waiting, just haven't been home. Will advance within the hour.

is it conference specific or open? using any slider sets?  should i run a few games first to get used to the gameplay?

Whoever you wanna play with is fine. And everything else is standard Heisman.

Anybody play Ultimate Team? I just got a Deion Sanders card and went to the feature and have no clue what the hell im doing. Am I gonna be playing cards or a real game or what??

Anybody play Ultimate Team? I just got a Deion Sanders card and went to the feature and have no clue what the hell im doing. Am I gonna be playing cards or a real game or what??
I played like 1 ultimate team game... Got Vick when I did it and you can unlock other decent players by doing the NIKE skills thing.

yea cuhh you play the actual game with those actual played when you unlock the cards i been playing it for a few days now its fun.... im tryna get that bo card doe

Last edited:
the dynasty invite would be in the "join online dynasty" screen right? im struggling with these new menus

FYI, NCAA 14 is available now on Amazon for the 360 for $38.99 (plus $3.99 shipping) and $42.99 (plus $3.99 shipping) for the PS3 version.

LINK[/size]

Back
Top Bottom