Official EA Sports College Football 25 Thread || Sights & Sounds Deep Dive Trailer & Blog Out Now

From EA Sports VP:

By now, most fans will have heard that EA's licensing agreement with the NCAA is set to expire and that we have agreed to part ways. I'm sure gamers are wondering what this means.

This is simple: EA SPORTS will continue to develop and publish college football games, but we will no longer include the NCAA names and marks. Our relationship with the Collegiate Licensing Company is strong and we are already working on a new game for next generation consoles which will launch next year and feature the college teams, conferences and all the innovation fans expect from EA SPORTS.

We took big creative strides with this year's college game and you’ll see much more in the future. We love college football and look forward to making more games for our fans.

http://www.ea.com/news/update-on-ea-sports-and-college-football

College Football '15 w/ 96 teams!

:lol:

jk

They'll figure out a way to all the schools in there.

Just outta curiosity, I checked the CLC site to see which schools/conferences they represented.

There are some big name schools on their list including Bama, LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, and Notre Dame.

They also list the SEC, ACC and Big 12 among the conferences as their clients.

This bodes well for EA since they're working directly with the CLC now. Might not be as hard to reach agreements with non-CLC schools as I originally thought.

Here's the LINK for anyone interested.

POSTED BY Andrew Wilson ON JUL 17, 2013
UPDATE ON EA SPORTS AND COLLEGE FOOTBALL

By now, most fans will have heard that EA's licensing agreement with the NCAA is set to expire and that we have agreed to part ways. I'm sure gamers are wondering what this means.

This is simple: EA SPORTS will continue to develop and publish college football games, but we will no longer include the NCAA names and marks. Our relationship with the Collegiate Licensing Company is strong and we are already working on a new game for next generation consoles which will launch next year and feature the college teams, conferences and all the innovation fans expect from EA SPORTS.

We took big creative strides with this year's college game and you’ll see much more in the future. We love college football and look forward to making more games for our fans.

http://www.ea.com/news/update-on-ea-sports-and-college-football

We'll call it... Holtz 15.

:lol: No Tebow.

I heard ESPN College Gameday 15 floated around on another board. I could see that.

Man yall lucky I'm a stand up dude... Lost Jameis Winston for 6 weeks with broken ribs against the Terps last night.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wanted to cut off the game and start over but I let it ride.

Should be ranked up in the top 5 if there were any L's taken above me but damn Winston is a beast and now I gotta go away from my read option offense.

[COLOR=#red]I Lost to GT...... This ultimate triple option can break 14 tackles for a TD and these super human safeties and linebackers who can be turned all the way around but still get a pick are unreal. Never in life have I thrown 5 picks... yesterday I did. :smh:

[/COLOR]

I tried running the triple option in my RTG yesterday... My QB is a stud but man that TO is awful to use.
laugh.gif
The read option is wayyyy too quick of a decision. I lose 3 yards every time unless the end crashes down on the RB and even then theres a defender there faster than I can even think about hitting LB for the pitch man.
mean.gif

[COLOR=#red]I'm not too bad using it really. I get at least 5 yards every time I run it with Miami. RTG I'm at Oregon and am pretty successful using it with my QB. HB is hit or miss.

Playing Defense sucks though. The offesnsive players are mad overrated. I have a 90 tackler and a **** HB coming towards me and he got trucked almost 5 times in a row. And the QB trucked him to avoid TFL.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'm not too bad using it really. I get at least 5 yards every time I run it with Miami. RTG I'm at Oregon and am pretty successful using it with my QB. HB is hit or miss.

Playing Defense sucks though. The offesnsive players are mad overrated. I have a 90 tackler and a **** HB coming towards me and he got trucked almost 5 times in a row. And the QB trucked him to avoid TFL.[/COLOR]
Getting trucked can be both frustrating and funny at the same time

[COLOR=#red]I haven't personally got that, but there is a lot of screen calls.[/COLOR]

I dunno maybe its the CPU cheating cause they know I got Dime  cover 2 man on when its like 3rd and 9... They convert it a lot on me.
mean.gif

I dunno maybe its the CPU cheating cause they know I got Dime  cover 2 man on when its like 3rd and 9... They convert it a lot on me. :smh:
If they keep converting, why do you stay in the same defense? :lol:

What teams are you playing against? I haven't gotten screens called on me too much (playing as SC vs. mainly Pac-12 teams)

Yea I hate the defense on here, seems like the curl route and screens are impossible to stop

I dunno maybe its the CPU cheating cause they know I got Dime  cover 2 man on when its like 3rd and 9... They convert it a lot on me.
mean.gif
If they keep converting, why do you stay in the same defense?
laugh.gif

What teams are you playing against? I haven't gotten screens called on me too much (playing as SC vs. mainly Pac-12 teams)
I don't eem know bro... seems like all the teams... I'm in SEC in my offline dynasty and ACC in online dynasty (took FSU to the SEC offline).

In my offline dynasty, I have noticed quite a few screens being called. For me, I can stop the run but I can't stop the pass.

I dunno maybe its the CPU cheating cause they know I got Dime  cover 2 man on when its like 3rd and 9... They convert it a lot on me. :smh:
If they keep converting, why do you stay in the same defense? :lol:

I don't eem know bro... seems like all the teams... I'm in SEC in my offline dynasty and ACC in online dynasty (took FSU to the SEC offline).
[COLOR=#red]
I'll be seeing you soon sucka! :lol:[/COLOR]

In my offline dynasty, I have noticed quite a few screens being called. For me, I can stop the run but I can't stop the pass.
[COLOR=#red]
Pass I can stop... The Runs though... It's like Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson and Mike Vick are on every team I play against![/COLOR]

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update 1
By EA SPORTS Jul 21, 2013

ncaa-football-new-uniforms-header_656x369.jpg

The first NCAA Football 14  uniform pack will be released Tuesday, July 23rd, on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. The pack features uniforms for 21 teams and more than 120 individual uniform pieces.

ncaa-football-new-uniforms-7.jpg

Among the additions are three new helmets for Baylor, four jerseys for Cal, and Oregon State's all-new look for the 2013 season. Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Maryland, North Carolina State, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Wisconsin also receive updates.

ncaa-football-new-uniforms-8.jpg

NCAA Football 14 is now available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Fans can visit the NCAA Football websiteFacebook, and Twitter to find exclusive assets and unique insights into all of this year’s new features. College football enthusiasts can also get involved in the conversation by tweeting with the hashtag #PLAYTRUE.

ncaa-football-new-uniforms-6.jpg

For the full list of updates, please see below. All updates are 2013 unless otherwise noted
[table][tr][td]School[/td][td]Type[/td][td]Description[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Blue pants [/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red Pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Gold - shiny (alternate)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Green[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]baselayer[/td][td]Orange (Ay Ziggy Zoomba) (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Orange (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Orange (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Orange (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bowling Green[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Matte Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Gray[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cal[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Gray[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]2013 adiZero with "C" logo[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black jersey (Red Base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (Black Base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red jersey (Black base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cincinnati[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black pants [/td][/tr][tr][td]Idaho[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Black (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]baselayer[/td][td]Main - Black and gray pattern with logo on sleeve[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]Main; MARYLAND (in yellow with gray)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]White Ops; state and MARYLAND in grey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maryland[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]2013 adiZero with NCS logo[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Red Helmet[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White Helmet[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red jersey (with red Base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (with White base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]NC State[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nebraska[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red jersey (with red Base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nebraska[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (with White base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nebraska[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nebraska[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]North Carolina[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Notre Dame[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Notre Dame[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ohio[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Matte green (2012)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]Black with Beaver head logo[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Orange[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Orange[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Orange[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]Southern Miss[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Black jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Southern Miss[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]Southern Miss[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Black pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Southern Miss[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants [/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Orange jersey (orange base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (white base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Orange Pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]gloves[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Maroon Jersey (with Maroon base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (White base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Maroon Pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas A&M[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]2013 adiZero gloves with UCLA script logo[/td][/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Gold pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Blue[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Navy[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Navy[/td][/tr][tr][td]UConn[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Blue helmet[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]helmet[/td][td]White helmet[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]helmet[/td][td]Gold helmet[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Blue jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Gold jersey[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]pants[/td][td]Blue pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]West Virginia [/td][td]pants[/td][td]Gold pants[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]gloves[/td][td]2013 adiZero gloves with "W" logo[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]Red jersey (Red Base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]jersey[/td][td]White jersey (red base layer)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]pants[/td][td]White pants [/td][/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td][td]pants[/td][td]Red Pants[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Man yall lucky I'm a stand up dude... Lost Jameis Winston for 6 weeks with broken ribs against the Terps last night.
mean.gif
mean.gif
Wanted to cut off the game and start over but I let it ride.

Should be ranked up in the top 5 if there were any L's taken above me but damn Winston is a beast and now I gotta go away from my read option offense.
Todd Gurley got hurt for 9 weeks in the middle of the season, I turned the game off, went to sleep and woke up like nothing happened.

They need to patch the defense ASAP tho, my D-Line and LBers rarely react even when I'm controlling them 
mad.gif
 and there's no reason LBers should be hawking Keith Marshall down from behind 
mean.gif
 dude outran angles all season...oh, and then there's the CPU running the hurry up..............

I can stop the pass most of the time, but the run game gets ridiculous when every RB/QB is Barry Walker and Johnny Vick. I stop the run pretty good unless it's a team that runs the Hurry Up offense. Auburns Tre Mason just ran for 250 on me, that has never happened to me, ever.

and smdh @ that jersey pack, nobody plays with majority of those schools. EA so remedial.

Back
Top Bottom