Official EAGLES at GIANTS Divisional Round Jan. 11 1:00 EST Vol. Round 3 .. FIGHT!!

Originally Posted by phillypac

the giants copy the eagles style

no way a style jacker gonna beat a originator

NY aint beating Philly in any sport,NY is only good at running cons and misleading the public
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew it.

NY aint beating Philly in any sport,NY is only good at running cons and misleading the public

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what goofy act McNabb is going to pull out next week
laugh.gif

You forgot the 4 stonefaces.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Kinda sucks that your idol was born in NYC though, huh?

Originally Posted by onewearz

everything else you said i can dig, but bad conditions i can't buy that one. you can't tell me last years nfc championship conditions were better than todays. furthermore thats his HOME field. he should know how to handle any conditions in his home field. and that throw to hixon was not beautiful, accurate to the point where only hixon could get it, but not beautiful. that was another wobbler. flacco had bad conditions yesterday and was throwing lasers.

i'll give you top 10, but top 10 is not elite.......
Eli burried us this game. The play when he threw his 1st pick, once i saw that play developing I was like Eli throw it away. Dude throws the $%%%up. What Eli is, is a good caretaker of the offense. Teams WANT Eli to throw the ball especially the Eagles and we played right into there hands...

I just couldnt believe the $%%% I was seeing when we got close to the redzone. At the end of the 1st half 1st n 5 and we dont run the clock out ? UNBELIEVEABLE
Jacobs in the 3rd quarter pounding it easily and we start throwing ? UNBELIEVEABLE
I also couldnt believe for alot of our running plays Eagles LB's were 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. All game long we should of kept POUNDING them.

I still cant believe we lost.

i remember when tha eagles lost 2 tha bears n i told one of my friends tht tha eagles will b n tha playoffs he said no n said he bet 250 dollars on it i saidok n now I got 250 dollars n my wallet

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

i remember when tha eagles lost 2 tha bears n i told one of my friends tht tha eagles will b n tha playoffs he said no n said he bet 250 dollars on it i said ok n now I got 250 dollars n my wallet
laugh.gif
Got em!

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder what goofy act McNabb is going to pull out next week
laugh.gif

I wish there was a gif when he had that TD against the cowboys a few weeks back when he started humping the floor
laugh.gif
You can hear Troy Aikman laughing too
roll.gif

Eli burried us this game. The play when he threw his 1st pick, once i saw that play developing I was like Eli throw it away. Dude throws the $%%% up. What Eli is, is a good caretaker of the offense. Teams WANT Eli to throw the ball especially the Eagles and we played right into there hands...

I just couldnt believe the $%%% I was seeing when we got close to the redzone. At the end of the 1st half 1st n 5 and we dont run the clock out ? UNBELIEVEABLE
Jacobs in the 3rd quarter pounding it easily and we start throwing ? UNBELIEVEABLE
I also couldnt believe for alot of our running plays Eagles LB's were 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. All game long we should of kept POUNDING them.

I still cant believe we lost.

Pretty much. The Giants have a great coaching staff but they were not sharp yesterday AT ALL (especially the O-Coordinator). Its as if he was unsure when tocall the running plays or the passing plays, Eli never looked comfortable at all in those windy conditions (although he will never admit that, just look at howsome of his passes just died throwing against the wind), but it all boils down to execution and the players lacked that.

The D looked amazing in the 1st half the Eagles did NOTHING except score on a prevent defense to end the half, but they stopped getting pressure with 4 upfront in the whole 2nd half. They called too many passing plays too early under those conditions when they were running the ball effectively, yet they decideto do NOTHING BUT RUN when they were down 2 scores with 9 minutes left. Don't even get me started on that QB sneak on 4th and inches, you have a 6'3250lb running back who rushed for 1000 yards and you don't use him in that situation.
grin.gif

Eli also missed Steve Smith like 2 times when he was wide open that would have been easy TD's, there was just no execution of plays yesterday.

You take the L and move on, this team is still one of the younger in the league and will only improve if they keep drafting well and pick up a play making WR(ie Boldin).

I also think if Plax doesn't go to jail he will be a Giant (although I would expect the NFL to suspend him).

I also think if Plax doesn't go to jail he will be a Giant (although I would expect the NFL to suspend him).
I think so too cause like I said when you lost him yall need him esp against the Eagles. Every since then yall have looked super wack against theEagles even though it was only 2 games.

You cant put the blame on Eli. Our OC is one of the worst in the league. He is so vanilla.

Blame falls mostly on the defense. Seemed like they didn't get one stop on 3rd down and McNabb had 0 pressure the entire game.

In the playoffs, defense wins. The D did not step up.

I knew deep down that we were going to lose yesterday. Hats off to the Eagles for getting it done. This only adds to my argument that Eli is a mediocre qb atbest. I am one of the few Giants fans on this board who isn't a fan of Eli whatsoever. Plax always bailed him out with his abilty to catch an over/underthrown pass. All Giants fans were hoping that the Plax debacle wasn't an issue, but the Eagles knew it was and capitalized on it.

The whole team is to blame not just one part.

Missed FG's.

Bad playcalling (1st and 5 on the Eagles 25 and 3 straight pass plays?)

Eli not being sharp

WR's not making plays

The defense not playing well the whole 2nd half (they still held the Eagles to 16 points since one TD was a result of an Eli INT to the 1 yard line).

Its a team effort.

Eagles did what they had to do and they deserved to win

didnt alot of Giants players dislike Plax for always being late to meetings and being a Prima madonna?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt alot of Giants players dislike Plax for always being late to meetings and being a Prima madonna?

damn right. The dudes who was saying how much of a cancer he was hasn't been saying anything anymore after the first Philly win
laugh.gif

The defense not playing well the whole 2nd half
Letting the Eagles convert on 3rd and 20...
mad.gif
I honestlycan't wait for Osi to come back next season, hopefully at 100%. When you have Osi and Tuck coming off the sides, it's bound to open up a lane to theQB. From what I see, opposing teams having been doubling up on Tuck. Do ya'll think Spag is coming back next season? Kind of surprises me that he'sbeen interviewing with other teams, didn't we give him an extension?

Kevin Gilbride NEEDS TO GO.

What's the situation w/ Boldin? Is he def a free agent? Reese needs to fight the urge to be cheap and throw everything at that man. As for Plaxico...heF'ed up. He complained about getting a new contract all off-season, he finally got it...shut the F' up and play. Personally, I feel that his punishmentwas a bit harsh...I mean, dude shot HIMSELF. Whatever be the case, clearly the offense was different without him. We should take this last month and a halfinto consideration when trying to figure out whether to keep him or not.

Hey, it's NOT Eli's fault... At all. I was at the game. And you can see Eli questioning his offensive coordinator. Think about it. There were two 4thand 1 plays where the Giants went for it. One, the Eagles stopped the QB sneak on fourth down. And two, the Eagles stopped Jacobs from gaining the yard onfourth down. Also, remember the missed Field Goal in the first half? The Eagles took position from like the 40-45 yard line. Eli's receivers even dropped afew potential game changers. If anything the Giants D played well. The Eagles D played well. It's just that the Giants' offense didn't play welloverall coupled with poor play calling. But it's not Eli's fault. I was rooting for the Eagles by the way.

MrBen23 wrote:
Hey, it's NOT Eli's fault... At all. I was at the game. And you can see Eli questioning his offensive coordinator. Think about it. There were two 4th and 1 plays where the Giants went for it. One, the Eagles stopped the QB sneak on fourth down. And two, the Eagles stopped Jacobs from gaining the yard on fourth down. Also, remember the missed Field Goal in the first half? The Eagles took position from like the 40-45 yard line. Eli's receivers even dropped a few potential game changers. If anything the Giants D played well. The Eagles D played well. It's just that the Giants' offense didn't play well overall coupled with poor play calling. But it's not Eli's fault. I was rooting for the Eagles by the way.
I don't know what game you were watching, but every pass that was missed, was a terrible pass by Eli. This guy is so inconsistent it's
sick.gif
. Unless you were on the field yesterday, you being at the gamedoesn't validate your argument. They showed countless replays of Eli over/under throwing his receivers.

I was out all night, so I wasn't able to post in here...

But I just wanted to say congrats to the Eagles. Plax being out really allowed for them to focus solely on stopping the run, and Eli's horrible performancedidn't help either.

A lot of bad decisions and bad execution coupled with the Eagles flat out playing better than us was our demise.

Now all I have is the Knicks until baseball starts up again.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dee Are E

KLJ where'd you get that from? And I'd be pissed too if I was Bradshaw, Tom gave him no burn
smh.gif

think it was an interview before the game with all three of em...think it was strahan

they all laughed about after he said it
starhan was like wow the truth huh?

Back
Top Bottom