Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

If Orlando can take 1 road game. They will win the series. There are just as good at home as the Cavs

35jxonn.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Obvious foul on Pietrus...but Lebron looked like he weighed a buck 30 by the way he flew back 5 feet
laugh.gif

Magic are in a good spot. EVEN IF THEY LOSE this game, it shows that they're able to dig themselves out of a hole. As well as LBJ is playing and for them to be 4 down going into the 4th after being 15 down at the half... good @*!#.
co sign....

ORLANDO WITH THE COMEBACK!!!!

Got dont with the cards game just in time.............I love lebron, but i like the Magic more

I don't get what's the big deal with Collins mentioning MJ.

MJ is the greatest of all time. Anytime a basketball game gets played he is going to get mentioned. There is always going to be comparisons between MJ and whengreat players like Kobe or LeBron play.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'll make a gif of the dunk for those who missed it.

Of course you will.
laugh.gif

Get to it though.
nerd.gif
2rc9wm9.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

not even Cavs fans can act like he didn't get banged on... dude was going for another one of his highlight reel blocks and it went all bad
smh.gif
smh.gif

How the hell did he get banged on? Seriously? He was in a dead sprint FROM BEHIND. Nice play/dunk...dudes are mad overhyping the play and/or are giving LBJ a backhanded compliment...
laugh.gif
lebron is faster than usain bolt though
he was right there and got banged on
your sarcasm detector is off
I never go out of my way to compliment that piece of !+*#

Magic have been hitting all their shots though.

They will need to get some defensive stops against Lebron if they are going to win.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'll make a gif of the dunk for those who missed it.

Of course you will.
laugh.gif

Get to it though.
nerd.gif
2rc9wm9.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

not even Cavs fans can act like he didn't get banged on... dude was going for another one of his highlight reel blocks and it went all bad
smh.gif
smh.gif

How the hell did he get banged on? Seriously? He was in a dead sprint FROM BEHIND. Nice play/dunk...dudes are mad overhyping the play and/or are giving LBJ a backhanded compliment...
laugh.gif

damn you just showed how much of a d rider your are.You know damn well LBJ was going for the SC top ten block and dude instead got CL dunking on him.
laugh.gif
don't you know you can't take that dude seriously?

Lebron wanted that highlight block so bad.. he got BANGED on.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Magic have been hitting all their shots though.

They will need to get some defensive stops against Lebron if they are going to win.

That announcer is annoying..

Lebron got mashed on... dude got set and jumped with both his feet set to go for the block... CL is nasty
sick.gif

The Magic have a nice game plan... Let Lebron shoot and stop everyone else....

Originally Posted by EvansST

I don't get what's the big deal with Collins mentioning MJ.

MJ is the greatest of all time. Anytime a basketball game gets played he is going to get mentioned. There is always going to be comparisons between MJ and when great players like Kobe or LeBron play.

But he mentioned him like 20 times. We understand the comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom