Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

hmmmmm what if he samples pink on a song for the chorus or something instead of really having her on the song, kinda like stan with dido

yeah the pink song has a chance ... but ive never heard one rap song with rihanna on it that i thought was good ...

Pink and Rihanna are on this?

smh.gif
what is the world coming to

I'm as big as an Eminem fan as the next person, but based off my judgment, strictly off of the names of certain songs...
sick.gif
. Rhianna and Pink? Years ago Em' would have rapping about them, not with them.

When it comes down to it though, lyrics > track name, so we'll see how it all goes.

Here's My Pre-Album Prediction ...

Eminem as the greatest of all time ...

1. Cold Wind Blows
produced by:Dr.Dre

2. Talkin' 2 Myself Feat. Kobe
produced by:Dj Khalil

3. On Fire
produced by:Eminem

4. Won't Back Down Feat. Pink
Produced by:Max Martin

5. W.T.P.
produced by:Havoc

6. Going Through Changes
produced by:Dj Khalil

7. Not Afraid
produced by:Boi-1da

11. Cinderella Man
produced by:Eminem

12. 25 to Life
produced by:Mr.Porter

16. You're Never Over
produced by:Dr.Dre

Eminem as a sales machine ...

9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne
produced by:Boi-1da

15. Love the Way You Lie Feat. Rihanna
produced by:Just Blaze

Eminem ehhh ...

8. Seduction

10. Space Bound

13. So Bad
produced by:Jim Jonsin

14. Almost Famous
produced by:Mr.Porter

as i posted in the other thread:

i wish he would of went with the relapse 2 idea because i dont think im going to be feeling recovery's subject matter. The whole "drug addicted serial killer" thing was great and really inappropriate it brought out some really good lyrics - besides the "voice"
laugh.gif

i hope this album doesnt disappoint. Lil wayne? No 50 or Dre?! Not even Banks or someone!?

Why is everyone is disapointed there is no 50? Eminem's best albums didn't have 50 so I don't see why yall think its going to take away

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm as big as an Eminem fan as the next person, but based off my judgment, strictly off of the names of certain songs...
sick.gif
. Rhianna and Pink? Years ago Em' would have rapping about them, not with them.

When it comes down to it though, lyrics > track name, so we'll see how it all goes.
It's all about the evolution. He's past that stuff I guess.

Max Martin is what's the most surprising to me.  This guy's resume includes the biggest hits from Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Pink, Katy Perry, and Kelly Clarkson.  He's a pop monster and has proven he can make worldwide #1 hits and create people's careers if we wants to.  I don't know if he's ever produced a hip-hop record.  The potential on his track is kind of ridiculous.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif

why dont you go google how many albums the two of them have sold and if your response is still negative then you fail at life

the rihanna joint will be a single, what do you want from a single?

I dont buy albums off singles and i hope you dont either

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif

why dont you go google how many albums the two of them have sold and if your response is still negative then you fail at life

the rihanna joint will be a single, what do you want from a single?

I dont buy albums off singles and i hope you dont either
Eminem doesn't need help from Rihanna or Pink to sell records. He goes platinum within two weeks every time he releases a record.

Back
Top Bottom