Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

HTF can someone not love Seduction? It's easily top 5 tracks on the album.

I love that I'm still discovering %%!% even after the 25th listen. d-.-b

no $$%$#+$+! ... song is
sick.gif
and the transition from that into No Love
pimp.gif
waynes slow flow fits perfect ... that was perfect song placement ...
I like this album a lot, but damn moneyisthemotive is Stan-ing up this thread like no other

i personally loved relapse, and refill had a few really sick tracks on it.

Recovery is even better, i love his style on this album.

So many good tracks on this. I totally agree that I keep falling in love with a different song everytime I listen through the CD.

Cinderella Man and Space Bound are my current faves. Talkin 2 Myself gets my real hyped. I'm lovin it.

Despite all the hate Em gets, I'm very glad there's so many people who are loving the album as much as I am.

So many good tracks on this. I totally agree that I keep falling in love with a different song everytime I listen through the CD.

Cinderella Man and Space Bound are my current faves. Talkin 2 Myself gets my real hyped. I'm lovin it.

Despite all the hate Em gets, I'm very glad there's so many people who are loving the album as much as I am.

i'm not saying this is me personally, but this is what i'm gathering from what everyone is saying on various forums ... Won't Back Down and W.T.P. needed to be snipped ... for me em's flow on both and the second verse on W.T.P. are good enough for me ...

When moneyisthemoti and balloonboy post back to back.. I get confused and think they are one person responding to their own post
roll.gif

Speaking of which... wheres lil star? dude was ALLLL over the relapse thread a year ago

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

When moneyisthemoti and balloonboy post back to back.. I get confused and think they are one person responding to their own post
roll.gif

Speaking of which... wheres lil star? dude was ALLLL over the relapse thread a year ago
as much of a stan i am, i couldnt stand that guy
laugh.gif
one of them dudes you just hate ... probably a punk in real life ...

This is a damn good album with a ton of really good to great songs. Eminem brought it lyrically and I love the diversity in production. IMO this is Eminems best album because he finally put a focused album today. I like MMLP but this is a better album that will have much more replay value.

roll.gif

I know he was still posting in the sports forum... but yeah he does get annoying...

It used to be
roll.gif
watching him and time go back and forth though

Any of you guys remember that "mixtape" F*cking Crazy? I think that was the Eminem I enjoyed the most. His underground stuff during SSLP and pre Eminem show was ridiculous. Check these songs out:
"Any Man", "Get You Mad", "Flyest Material", "The Anthem", "Bad Influence", "Bad Guys Always Die", "Off the Wall", "Hell Bound", "Stir Crazy", gaaa so many bangers from my early high school days

and on Stan, I swear I feel like I was the only one at the time who knew what he was talking about
"I like the sh-t you did with Rawkus too that sh-t was phat" (Any Man)

... "I even got the underground record you did with Skam" (3hree6ix5ive)

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by glasses

what other rapper can make a rhyme with Antidisestablishmentarianism ?

im sure plenty could do it... the thing is who wants to? for what?
maybe to display rapping skill ... i dunno, maybe find words that rhyme with coke or bricks just got boring to him ... shrugs ...

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Any of you guys remember that "mixtape" F*cking Crazy? I think that was the Eminem I enjoyed the most. His underground stuff during SSLP and pre Eminem show was ridiculous. Check these songs out:
"Any Man", "Get You Mad", "Flyest Material", "The Anthem", "Bad Influence", "Bad Guys Always Die", "Off the Wall", "Hell Bound", "Stir Crazy", gaaa so many bangers from my early high school days

and on Stan, I swear I feel like I was the only one at the time who knew what he was talking about
"I like the sh-t you did with Rawkus too that sh-t was phat" (Any Man)

... "I even got the underground record you did with Skam" (3hree6ix5ive)

i remember this the title was #+@@*!@ yzarc, i didnt realize to read it backwards at first. I dont really remmebr it to well but i know i had it back then.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you are lil star

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you are lil star

Bingo.

never that, dude was a herb ...

anyways, cant believe i was hatin on Rihanna ... song is killin it right now on the radio as we speak ...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you are lil star

Bingo.
Oh $!%%, that is lil star. I knew this herb sounded familiar. 

"That #@$% crazy," Joe said in an interview. "That #@$% with him and [Lil] Wayne, [track] number two ['Talkin' 2 Myself']. All that #@$%, man. That @%*%! spittin'. Hard...I thought I wasn't gonna like it, cause !+@%%! was sayin', Yo, it's rock, and this and that,' but that #@$% was hard. I was expecting just more regular hip-hop type #@$%. You know what I'm sayin'? It was more like Just Blaze-[produced] rock #@$%...I like that #@$%. A lot. I can't lie to you...I think he's back to where he once was...For real. I think lyrically, he's back to where he was. That's what I got from the album." (XXL Mag)

joey crack ... i still dont #@$! with dude though, AT ALL ...

Back
Top Bottom