Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

What did he accomplish tho??

He made his 3rd straight GARBAGE album and white people STILL like him...

Great job Em...

@ AnthonyStark:
You don't think so??... I can't speak for ALL music, but when it comes to hip hop its A LOT deeper than what appears on the surface...

Its so funny cause white cats are know it alls, but when it comes to WHY Em has been MEGA successful you guys get ALL naive and *%#+ like come on...

You guys REALLY don't see what's goin on??...

Like foreal??...

But I'm the racist one right??
laugh.gif
... I suppose one of you have audio of me dissing the white race...

The album is GARBAGE...

A bunch of creeped out white people bought it (kinda like the jokers in this thread)...

How many black NTers are feelin this BS??...

I'll wait...

Some of the *%+% you say never ceases to amaze me
smh.gif
. Every time I see you post your on some 'this is the greatest thing ever' or 'this is the worst thing ever' type rage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

@ AnthonyStark:
You don't think so??... I can't speak for ALL music, but when it comes to hip hop its A LOT deeper than what appears on the surface...

Its so funny cause white cats are know it alls, but when it comes to WHY Em has been MEGA successful you guys get ALL naive and *%#+ like come on...

Like foreal??...

laugh.gif

No, I don't.

Both of our races have people with horrible taste when it comes to hip hop.

I mean, how many people on NT actually know what their talking about when it comes to hip hop?

Most of these dudes like garbage and have garbage opinions.

The Lil B thread is 90 pages.................

Em already spoke about this on White America, but his skin color isn't the only reason he's moving units.

I don't think I've ever called you a racist, btw.

I actually think you're one of the few dudes on here that actually knows what he's talking about, I just don't agree with some of your opinions, which is fine.

What did he accomplish tho??

He made his 3rd straight GARBAGE album and white people STILL like him...

Great job Em...

@ AnthonyStark:

Like foreal??...

laugh.gif
dude, im usually pretty tolerant, but i gotta say you're one @%$+%*%. are you like 6 years old? the type of things you put on here are ridiculously childish.

@Stark
We've always been 100... You've NEVER called me a racist or said ANYthing out of pocket to me, and I hope the same can be said both ways... I'm on the SK so I couldn't quote the joker that said "racist" or "racism"...

Lil B is a joke tho... I don't even know if his NT following is seriously diggin his music foreal or if they're just havin fun...

As far as Em I look @ him like DMX, a guy who USED to be dope when I was in middle/high school...

I'm not gainin ANY points talkin about a guy who hasn't made a good album since George Bush was in his FIRST term...

If someone would've told me 10 years ago that Lil Wayne would be BETTER than Eminem I may have died of laughter...

Spoiler [+]
But sure enuff...

He is...

@Stark
We've always been 100... You've NEVER called me a racist or said ANYthing out of pocket to me, and I hope the same can be said both ways... I'm on the SK so I couldn't quote the joker that said "racist" or "racism"...

Lil B is a joke tho... I don't even know if his NT following is seriously diggin his music foreal or if they're just havin fun...

As far as Em I look @ him like DMX, a guy who USED to be dope when I was in middle/high school...

I'm not gainin ANY points talkin about a guy who hasn't made a good album since George Bush was in his FIRST term...

If someone would've told me 10 years ago that Lil Wayne would be BETTER than Eminem I may have died of laughter...

Spoiler [+]
But sure enuff...

He is...
dude, if you don't check for em anymore, that's you. so keep liking what you like. others can check for whatever music they like. who are you to say what others like are garbage.

you think wayne is better than em. i think weezy is nowhere close to em in making music or freestyle or whatever. am i gonna diss your opinion.

you just gotta take a chill pill a relax. don't hate the world that em is still pushing albums. you stated your opinion. let it be.

@Stark

Spoiler [+]
But sure enuff...

He is...

Yeh, I didn't think you were talking about me with that comment, I just wanted to make sure.

Like I said, I've always considered you to be a knowledgeable dude when it comes to hip hop.

I agree with most of the things you say about Em, except for the reason he sells albums.

I know his skin color helps him, but I know plenty of non-white people that copped Recovery.

I really wish dude would just give us another MMLP or TES caliber album, but it seems like that's not gonna happen.

ohwell.gif

I'll always be bumping SSLP, MMLP, TES, Devil's Night and his 8 Mile stuff, but his recent work is very mediocre.

I still think Recovery is better than Encore and Relapse, though.

I'm not even going to respond to that Wayne comment.

laugh.gif

@nyk buc

indifferent.gif

1st and foremost you're a #!$%+% FOOL!!...

2nd I'm childish because some corny white dude calls me a racist for sayin Eminem's album is GARBAGE... Where the the do they do that @??
laugh.gif
... On some G %@%$, WHERE THE %%!+ DO THEY DO THAT @??

laugh.gif
... Its funny but its SAD because hip hop fans like me are the minority (in more ways than one) and IDIOTS like the dweebs in this thread are the MAJORITY of the jokers keepin cash registers ringin...

You guys are clowns...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

@nyk buc

indifferent.gif

2nd I'm childish because some corny white dude calls me a racist for sayin Eminem's album is GARBAGE... Where the the do they do that @??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... Its funny but its SAD because hip hop fans like me are the minority (in more ways than one) and IDIOTS like the dweebs in this thread are the MAJORITY of the jokers keepin cash registers ringin...

You guys are clowns...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you posted he's selling b/c he's white. there's some racist insinuations in that. do you know how many white rappers are out there? are you damn serious with that statement?

i haven't noticed your posts alot and i'm glad i never did b/c you're the one that is a clown. you're a real hip hop fan? who classified you as that? your %%*@+%@?

i enjoy constructive criticisms (b/c i enjoy good discussions w/ posters on tis board and there are a lot of them) but you're one of the stupidest and ignorant fools i've encountered on this board.

you still don't get how dumb you are with the way you're posting.
roll.gif
@ you calling people who buy his albums jokers.
roll.gif

im done with you. i feel dumber replying to a %%*@+%@ kid. hopefully you'll grow up.

Spoiler [+]
But sure enuff...

He is...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

The album is GARBAGE...

A bunch of creeped out white people bought it (kinda like the jokers in this thread)...

How many black NTers are feelin this BS??...

I'll wait...
Why are you so angry sir?

And I'm black and feeling the album btw
THIS
nyk buc wrote:
Harlem On The Rise wrote:
@nyk buc

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You guys are clowns... 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you posted he's selling b/c he's white. there's some racist insinuations in that. do you know how many white rappers are out there? are you damn serious with that statement? 

i haven't noticed your posts alot and i'm glad i never did b/c you're the one that is a clown. you're a real hip hop fan? who classified you as that? your %%*@+%@? 

i enjoy constructive criticisms (b/c i enjoy good discussions w/ posters on tis board and there are a lot of them) but you're one of the stupidest and ignorant fools i've encountered on this board. 

you still don't get how dumb you are with the way you're posting. 
roll.gif
@ you calling people who buy his albums jokers. 
roll.gif

im done with you. i feel dumber replying to a %%*@+%@ kid. hopefully you'll grow up. 

WELL DAMN 
roll.gif

Harlem generally seems salty in most of his posts you'll get used to it. Be thankful this isnt a Jay-Z thread 
laugh.gif

Why are yall even entertaining these guys?

We all know Em is top 3, hell so does everyone else in rap.

He sold the most albums of ANY artists last decade; he was one of 16 artists to have his single debut #1 on billboard; he's been able to post 600k+ weeks consecutively in this *%!@$% economy. What else does dude have to do short of wearing black face?

I mean seriously?

laugh.gif
@ Eminem being TOP 3...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are AMAZING...

White people are SOOOOOOO quick to call someone ELSE a racist, you cats don't even understand the meaning of the word, but that's a whole different thread, and I don't even think there's an educated discussion to be had about race with people who think like you guys...
smh.gif

You guys prolly think you're OPEN minded, tolerant or whatever word you wanna use to seperate you from the mindstate of your parents, generations before you or whateva...

All you have to do is be black, think Eminem's album is GARBAGE and yall are quick to throw the race card in there...
laugh.gif
... Provided you don't really get many oppurtunities to do such, but ATLEAST save it for a moment where someone else who has actually experienced racism on a regular basis could have some compassion/empathy... If this is ALL it takes for a punk to call someone a racist for not liking a GARBAGE @ss album then once again, the presence of YOUR race has once again derrailed the OG plan of the culture in the first place... But what else is new...

And FYI to the joker talkin about there's more white rappers out there, I know that... I grew up on some of there music, back when you prolly used to pee in the bed & your parents wouldn't let you listen to rap (Yall will prolly NEVER admit to it tho, its OK), I vividly remember bein in my cousins room @ age 5 listenin to Vanilla Ice's debut album (on tape)... I even used to watch the movie Cool As Ice on the reg (Prolly before your time), but I'm sure Vanilla Ice had the FIRST #1 Rap Single because he was simply better than every other rapper before him...
smh.gif
... Being white had NOTHING @ ALL to do with that... But anyway, We listened to 3rd Base who was actually dope and talked about REAL +@!*...

Now that I think about it, "To The Extreme" was the catalyst for my FIRST serious hip hop argument I EVER had... For some reason my cousin thought Vanilla Ice was better than Young MC & MC Hammer...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In high school I listened to Aesop Rock, Non Phixion, Co Flow, Copywrite, Cage to name a few... High & Mighty, occasionally Necro's debut
laugh.gif
, STILL think Ill Bill is one of the DOPEST hardcore lyrcists EVER...

But THIS album is GARBAGE, and you white dudes are gettin overzelous with your comments...

As I said before, it reminds me of the Paul Mooney intro used on G.o.D. Jewelz song "R.A.C.E."... No different...

might as well let it go nay...

stans dont think logically...

people bringin up record sales like that #*+% makes u good... so now 50 is top 5... nelly is top 10?

eminem sells cuz he's dre's white rapper... end of story... yall gone buy whatever he puts out no matter how wack is may be...

White people are SOOOOOOO quick to call someone ELSE a racist, you cats don't even understand the meaning of the word, but that's a whole different thread, and I don't even think there's an educated discussion to be had about race with people who think like you guys...
smh.gif

Im not gonna bother readin everything else but THIS right here... Is *%*%#! ridiculous, r u kiddin me w/ the statement. ur black right?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No Disrespect to Any of my fellow minorities (cuz im one myself for the most part) but r u kiddin me?

my gosh the **%#!%@!#%!# Irony.........
smh.gif

i've been an Eminem fan since dude blew up in 1998 so of course i'm gonna follow his career and see what kind of stuff he puts out, but u people on here get mad because he actually put out a good record..... people on here nitpick every little thing like everybody is perfect and **##
grin.gif

banks is alright dude did fall off a little bit tho....i been listenin to alot of big pun as of late

When almost all the top names and rap consider him one of the best of all time, and all have tried or have done songs with him, that tells you something.

laugh.gif
@ Eminem being TOP 3...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are AMAZING...

smh.gif

You guys prolly think you're OPEN minded, tolerant or whatever word you wanna use to seperate you from the mindstate of your parents, generations before you or whateva...

All you have to do is be black, think Eminem's album is GARBAGE and yall are quick to throw the race card in there...
laugh.gif
... Provided you don't really get many oppurtunities to do such, but ATLEAST save it for a moment where someone else who has actually experienced racism on a regular basis could have some compassion/empathy... If this is ALL it takes for a punk to call someone a racist for not liking a GARBAGE @ss album then once again, the presence of YOUR race has once again derrailed the OG plan of the culture in the first place... But what else is new...

And FYI to the joker talkin about there's more white rappers out there, I know that... I grew up on some of there music, back when you prolly used to pee in the bed & your parents wouldn't let you listen to rap (Yall will prolly NEVER admit to it tho, its OK), I vividly remember bein in my cousins room @ age 5 listenin to Vanilla Ice's debut album (on tape)... I even used to watch the movie Cool As Ice on the reg (Prolly before your time), but I'm sure Vanilla Ice had the FIRST #1 Rap Single because he was simply better than every other rapper before him...
smh.gif
... Being white had NOTHING @ ALL to do with that... But anyway, We listened to 3rd Base who was actually dope and talked about REAL +@!*...

Now that I think about it, "To The Extreme" was the catalyst for my FIRST serious hip hop argument I EVER had... For some reason my cousin thought Vanilla Ice was better than Young MC & MC Hammer...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

In high school I listened to Aesop Rock, Non Phixion, Co Flow, Copywrite, Cage to name a few... High & Mighty, occasionally Necro's debut
laugh.gif
, STILL think Ill Bill is one of the DOPEST hardcore lyrcists EVER...

But THIS album is GARBAGE, and you white dudes are gettin overzelous with your comments...

As I said before, it reminds me of the Paul Mooney intro used on G.o.D. Jewelz song "R.A.C.E."... No different...
I'm black and i think youre racist. Not because you dont like the album but because your posts in this thread. You sound really jealous and bitter toward Caucasians. They're black people in this thread too but youre directing everything towards white people. You dont like the album. Fine. Leave the thread. You dont like white people. Ok. Complain about it elsewhere. I'm looking forward to your "Racist white people who think theyre tolarant Unappreciation". But like you said, that discussion is for another thread. 

Back
Top Bottom