***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Good ****...wasn't really feelin the beat, but I care for lyrics 100x more than I care for beats.
Gotta go listen a bunch more times

beat was horrendous...his flow was 
pimp.gif
 tho...still not too excited for the album...something is off about Slim these days.
Pretty much this.
roll.gif
when it switched to the "Lookin Boy" beat for a hot second

Flow was def on point though, and gives you every reason to think he can be old Em, but to think he can drop a whole album of that....nah.

*goes to listen to Scary Movies*

it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne
when people dont understand the art of good lyricism they are left with complaining about the beat
So you've never heard dope lyrics over mediocre or bad beats?
it just baffles me people are complaining about the beat when Jay-Z been rapping all over these electronic based sound beds, starting with Watch The Throne Blueprint 3
to be honest not really, like when i listened to this song i was so zoned in on the lyrics that i didnt even realize what the beat was like until people were talking about hit here. like i dont think having a "better" beat would make this song better for me

All these comments about the beats, this must be what a Nas thread looks like. I dont mind it at all, bad production doesnt bother me, but rather I always appreciate fantastic production. If its bad I dont let it affect me.

It's so crazy how easily rap is for him. His flow, lyrics and everything else. Rap God is cool but I don't know if it's something I'll listen to a lot. The beat is weak but I have accepted it. There's way too much said in this song. Gotta listen like ten times to dissect it.

Last edited:
The flow and content when he's talking about being on his Pharoe Monch grind and referencing the Columbine line from MMLP :x :wow: :smokin :smh:

This man does NOT get held to the same standards as the other greats and it's laughable.

This **** is 6 minutes of random *** lines thrown out with a superior flow over a trash beat and no direction. This is the same format as a wayne song except Em is clearly lyrically better.... but i ask where is the progression that ya'l constantly ask of Jay? Nas? etc etc

not sure if he likes it or not, either way this dude looks like he aged 40 years in time :lol:

Last edited:
Naaa Swifty is amazed by it, that's that reaction you get when the clouds open up...

2:54 is the Eminem version of a Killa Cam flow
:nerd:

Last edited:
This man does NOT get held to the same standards as the other greats and it's laughable.

This **** is 6 minutes of random *** lines thrown out with a superior flow over a trash beat and no direction. This is the same format as a wayne song except Em is clearly lyrically better.... but i ask where is the progression that ya'l constantly ask of Jay? Nas? etc etc

I didn't want to be the one to say it but you're right.

I listened to it once last night and I think I fell asleep mid way through.

I'm at work now and have some time I will listen again now.

I got the same thing as you did out of it though.

Not hyped for this like I was MMLP1... now that album this N was a F'ing beast :smh:

I guess I'm going to have to do what I always do when I don't agree with the popular NT opinion and that's go back and keep listening until I can grasp why so much on here like it.

Will be back later to see if anything changes from me listening another time or more.

Last edited:
If Yeezy produced this the haters would love it.....EM killed it period you want to listen to beats go dougie.

I was really hoping for a MMLP 1 type of feel/content... Guess not. Rap god was ehh. Not something I can bump while cruisin.

Dudes give Em a pass...
mean.gif

Rap God > Berzerk > Surival. Each track is better than the last (Survival was meh).

I'm gonna hold off on any other leaks until the actual drop, just like I did when the first MMLP dropped (during the age of Napster)

Dudes give Em a pass...
mean.gif
you guys are missing the point, in a song called rap god you would expect one to prove why he is the best lyricist in the game which is what he does. 
laugh.gif
 at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious. its a song where he has a dope flow, takes shots at other rappers and shows off rhyme schemes that very few can match. for every person asking for progression from nas and jay there is someone crying about how he should sound like illmatic/RD

Dudes give Em a pass...:smh:
you guys are missing the point, in a song called rap god you would expect one to prove why he is the best lyricist in the game which is what he does. :lol:  at you guys expecting him to do this WHILE talking about something serious. its a song where he has a dope flow, takes shots at other rappers and shows off rhyme schemes that very few can match. for every person asking for progression from nas and jay there is someone crying about how he should sound like illmatic/RD

essssactly

Back
Top Bottom