***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Dudes trying to get his Drake on Stronger Than I Was 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyone have an iTunes link? File is in some format that won't play on my Mac.  Thanks for the help.

The production on this album is absolutely horrendous.

I can't even give this album a serious listen because the production is so horrible.

Through the whole thing. Yeah, I liked Rhyme or Reason, Legacy, Brainless, Stronger Than I Was, The Monster, Love Game, Headlights.

"So Far..." :rofl:

But not many of them GRABBED me, like I can't wait to listen to them endlessly like so many of his past songs/albums.

Will definitely listen more, can't judge it too much off one spin listening on laptop speakers.

By the way, this album had NO business being called MMLP2. They're not related in any way at all. Subject matter, storytelling, etc.

Last edited:
If he took off Stronger Than I Was, So Far, and changed the beat on Love Game this would be a really good album. I think those two songs are really lackluster and probably some of Em's worse.

I enjoyed all of the singles he dropped before so I'm in a pretty small pool of people to begin. I think it's an album that has a lot of good songs, but nothing extraordinary. Which is what people expect from a rapper that is as gifted as Em is.

The singing is pretty horrible admittedly, but he's still got bars. The album is slightly disappointing because it doesnt hit hard. There's no boom bap to it.

Have to give it some more time and digest before I reach my own verdict, but I think people claiming trash are disappointed with the sound of the album musically more than what Em is actually saying.

Headlights might be the best song on it, honestly. Great hook from Nate Ruess from Fun!. Real, real lyrics. Good beat. I can see this one being a big hit too.

Last edited:
By the way, this album had NO business being called MMLP2. They're not related in any way at all. Subject matter, storytelling, etc.

This is EXACTLY what I DID NOT want to hear. :smh:

Can somebody please pm the dl link. **** waiting till Tuesday to buy the CD, I'm not about to waste my money. :smh:

i think the album is pretty solid, the weakest songs were the ones that were released (excluding Rap God). i do got a little vibe of MMLP throughout the first listen, but people will pick this album apart . lyrically he's as sharp as ever.

This is EXACTLY what I DID NOT want to hear.
mean.gif

Can somebody please pm the dl link. **** waiting till Tuesday to buy the CD, I'm not about to waste my money.
mean.gif
Dudes act like they've been on NT for only a week or something. Stop asking for links man, you'll get banned.

I got up to Berzerk and had to go out. 

Bad Guy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rhyme Or Reason 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So Much Better 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Legacy 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait to hear the rest.

I wonder how that deluxe portion gonna sound like

Last edited:
Finished my 2nd listen and as usual, the first listen should never carry weight.
On my 3rd run-thru now. Just starting to catch the lyrics.
"Who woulda knew from the moment I turned the mic-on, that i could be icon-ic."
Lyrically, EM remains an executioner, as he was in 1997. That doesn't change.
He truly NEEDS someone to diss him.
But since the disses don't come anymore:
He slays the Bad Guy.
EM is a mic killer on Assh*le...
He's an all-time untouchable on Rap God...
He's an inferno on Brainless...
EM and Kdot spit heat rocks on Love Game, but i wish the concept of the song was different.
That last verse on Legacy... :smokin
EM finally, and Soulfully, Apologizes to his mom on Headlights... I felt this track but it's not a ride banger.
Dude flat out skins the track on Evil Twin...
"F**ck Top 5 b*tch, I'm Top 4, and that includes Biggie and Pac, wh*re,
And I got an evil twin, so who do you think that 3rd and that 4th spot's for?"
(Still haven't heard the bonus tracks... WTF) |I

Back
Top Bottom