Official end of the world thread. Vol. Will mankind perish?

you dudes should watch the vid cobra kai posted. pretty decent and in line with most higher consciousness theories.

God will unleash the inevitable wrath in December of 2012. World end is near as stated by the Mayans. May god rain his fury upon us as punishment for our sins and for destroying our planet. It's far too late to change. Sometimes to create you need to destroy. Get your affairs in order and pray.

comment from video lol

Man, people sure love this end of the world crap. Unless the planet totally explodes, the world will not end. Life on Earth always finds a way.

Thats because there are a lot of people in the world unhappy with their lives. They would love to know that all the people that achieved more than them in life did it for nothing.

419453_363270687029189_1068731063_n.jpg

Somewhat true, but the logic of this is flawed.

What is a year? It's measurement of an orbit.

If you create clock and have to add/subtract as a means of error correction/ compensation for empirical additions to the time scale and also time speeding up, down

it's still roughly the same time.

They would love to know that all the people that achieved more than them in life did it for nothing.

too much real life :smh:

Last edited:
After the dinosaurs became extinct, people took over. Who will take over when we become extinct? :nerd:

Would be cool if dinosaurs made a comeback somehow.

Last edited:
i remember watching vids of that one science guy with a cult following talking about the end of the world in 2012.  Talked about algorithms that predict catastrophic natural disasters taking place and getting worse through December then some kinda cosmic radiation giving all survivors super powers

its that same guy who talks about those elevators to mars and the moon, you know something nothingbefore or nothingafter posted in ALL CAPS

This is how it's going down according to a very credible source:

November 21: Israel invades the Gaza Strip.
November 30: Hamas is on the brink of destruction and calls on the Arab League for backup.
December 1: The US joins the Israeli offensive and sends in the Marines.
December 15: The Dome of the Rock is destroyed by a poorly aimed rocket from Hamas.
December 18: Israel begins rebuilding Solomon's Temple.
December 21: The Temple is completed and the prophecy is fulfilled. Jesus returns to Earth. Obama reveals himself as the anti-Christ and sends in the F-35s. The war between God and Man begins.
December 25: Jesus is killed on his birthday by Seal Team 6 along with thousands of angels in the war. God, in anger, floods the earth and then rises the dead as zombies. There are only a handful of survivors.

Last edited:

November 30: Hamas is on the brink of destruction and calls on the Arab League for backup.

December 15: The Dome of the Rock is destroyed by a poorly aimed rocket from Hamas.

December 21
: The Temple is completed and the prophecy is fulfilled. Jesus returns to Earth. Obama reveals himself as the anti-Christ and sends in the F-35s. The war between God and Man begins.

December 25: Jesus is killed on his birthday by Seal Team 6 along with thousands of angels in the war. God, in anger, floods the earth and then rises the dead as zombies. There are only a handful of survivors.

Seems plausible

Mayana failed.

Feels bad for those who that stopped by paying for their own bills because they thought this lol

December 21
: The Temple is completed and the prophecy is fulfilled. Jesus returns to Earth. Obama reveals himself as the anti-Christ and sends in the F-35s. The war between God and Man begins.

seems legit.

I would like to live to witness the world end.

Just to see if any of the movies got it right.

Mayan Calander didn't count daylight savings time. If the world was ending it would have been about a year ago

Edit: if it does happen I hope it's zombies, that would be bad***. Well if I lived :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm stocking up on waterr and canned foods
eyes.gif
. Ehh..Why not?

Rather be safe than sorry.

I believe though the economy will likely go to shh though on that day

I'm stocking up on waterr and canned foods:rolleyes . Ehh..Why not?
Rather be safe than sorry.

I believe though the economy will likely go to shh though on that day

Interesting you say that.

December 21st is on a friday. If anything major happens, they would announce it after 4:01 P.M.

Why that time? Because the stock market closes for the weekend.

December 21

Where did you read this at?
man kills jesus? lol

Back
Top Bottom