Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs Jan. 28-30 25%

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

itching to get the flightposite 2 but a total of $147 is really making me think twice.

edit: or should i get some lebron VII's if they aren't excluded. hmmm decisions
tongue.gif

I would get the Lebrons. Even when they hit the outlet they still probably be at least 100-120 while Flightposite 2 will sit for awhile and will probably be had for 60-80 dollars.

How many non shoeheads are into the Flightposite 2?

But I think you really want them becasue this is the 2nd time you've said you wanted them. So if you want them do you.
laugh.gif

Also the exclusion list comes out tomorrow

Perfect timing! I can use this with that $25 giftcard Footaction threw me for the Spacejam fiasco
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

itching to get the flightposite 2 but a total of $147 is really making me think twice.

edit: or should i get some lebron VII's if they aren't excluded. hmmm decisions
tongue.gif

I would get the Lebrons. Even when they hit the outlet they still probably be at least 100-120 while Flightposite 2 will sit for awhile and will probably be had for 60-80 dollars.

How many non shoeheads are into the Flightposite 2?

But I think you really want them becasue this is the 2nd time you've said you wanted them. So if you want them do you.
laugh.gif

Also the exclusion list comes out tomorrow

yeah 2nd time
laugh.gif
just haven't gotten a posite shoe since the ultraposites, my one and only posite shoe, which are beat to the ground
frown.gif
i miss having a posite shoe around to wear. and i love my man KG even though he isn't with nike anymore, that's just notalgia so take it for what it's worth.
oh well i still have time to think about it, gotta see the exclusion list anyway.
it seems the XII's aren't excluded on the ftl site. does anyone know how the flu games fit?

My f&f card says it doesnt work at hoh. Ill post whats excluded tomm afternoon, i need to return a shirt, so if everything is excluded its not a wasted trip.  I hope kobes arent excluded. 

Just double check with a FL manager. All Kobes and Jordan are excluded . Bull @#$@ Foot locker inc . Look like i wont be able to buy the Kobe IV gradient for below discount any time soon. Screw Footlocker man. They can rot with their inventory

honestly while there are obvious exclusions, it is really up to the manager. i once used a coupon for a Jordan XII on the release date. probably just depends on how many they have and if they think they will sell out at retail.

Originally Posted by airberg

honestly while there are obvious exclusions, it is really up to the manager. i once used a coupon for a Jordan XII on the release date. probably just depends on how many they have and if they think they will sell out at retail.
Samethin With me I Was Able To Use my Coupon On Flu Games But Not On White/Red XII's

Great timing! Footaction just re-stocked the Griffeys freshwaters at my local mall.

Anyone have the Footaction printout? The one on the last page isnt working.
nerd.gif

I just logged on to footlocker.com and had the black/red and the white/red XII in my cart and they weren't excluded.

I'm gonna try to buy both in the store first and if I can't I will just order them online.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^^^Thats BS man, How are the IVs gonna be excluded?

So what is a go? Lebrons and Griffeys?
Lebron is good to go. Not sure about the Griffey though

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I just logged on to footlocker.com and had the black/red and the white/red XII in my cart and they weren't excluded.

I'm gonna try to buy both in the store first and if I can't I will just order them online.

If you can report back and let us know how that turns out...

I will be copping some Penny IIIs with this, comes down to $59 for the liquids!

Back
Top Bottom