Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs Jan. 28-30 25%

^Called FTL and they are in fact excluded.
smh.gif

Other than the Lebrons, nothing worth stressing over this F&F.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

clean sweep today.
I know all you employee heads or friends of employee can order these.
Air Max 90 (Tar/Sail) $19.99 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)
Champs Sku- 03060052040
Air Max 90 (wht/net grey/obsidian)
Champs Sku- 03060060040 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)
Whaaaa?! Really?

clean sweep today.
Air Max 90 (Tar/Sail) $19.99 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)
Champs Sku- 03060052040
Champs Sku- 03060060040 ($15 after F&F discount or $14 if you order with your emp)
Whaaaa?! Really?

I went ahead and ordered the Alpha 1s. I'm happy. Couldn't find that elusive size 13.5 in an actual store, so ordering was the best thing for me.

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

clean sweep today.
Champs Sku- 03060052040
Whaaaa?! Really?

Originally Posted by luv2ball

anyone know where to get the red carpets in size 11.5?
Go to your local Footlocker, walk up to the cashier and say good day sirI would like to order these Lebron VII's, here is the Sku-41-05220-9-04
I would like a size 11.5.

If it doesn't work there just go to Champs and repeat what you did at Footlocker, if that doesn't work go to Footaction and repeat what you did at Footlocker & Champs, if that doesn't work go on ebay and buy a 11.5

pick up LBJ VII Navy.

Most Footlockers had them on the exclusion list, had to call 4 different stores before i struck gold.

Go to your local Footlocker, walk up to the cashier and say good day sir I would like to order these Lebron VII's, here is the Sku- 41-05220-9-04

If it doesn't work there just go to Champs and repeat what you did at Footlocker, if that doesn't work go to Footaction and repeat what you did at Footlocker & Champs, if that doesn't work go on ebay and buy a 11.5

Does that rly work? Nvr heard or seen ppl doing this *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Go to your local Footlocker, walk up to the cashier and say good day sir I would like to order these Lebron VII's, here is the Sku- 41-05220-9-04

Does that rly work? Nvr heard or seen ppl doing this *kanye shrug*

it does but it didnt work for me on the red carpets at footlocker. nothing came up in the results for the send store or the instore locator.
footaction and champs i dont know about since i couldnt find the sku for those 2 stores.

Back
Top Bottom