[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

smh.gif
I hate how BOBO doesn't update their Youtube Page.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
I hate how BOBO doesn't update their Youtube Page.

Cause Sav uploads new material onto their own player instead of youtube now. So you just check the bestofbothoffices.com website for new videos, etc.
Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Loso back to his old ways
smh.gif
this started off as a gangster movie concept album this !@*% gon sound like a day 26 album
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

fab needa do this one for the streets.
I cant front "Throw It In The Bag" is catchy...but i'll be goddamned...I'm tired of this _ and his lazy *++ self...No hate for my dude Nigel D cuz he did work on some stuff...but I cant stand this formula +!% (Def Jam aint the only one...they just the most notorious)....why a _who's on his FIFTH studio album would need so many features and have a ton of R&B cuts on his album is beyond me...it's not even like he can't write neither..I wish Russell was still around....+!%!!!!!!!

whatever happened to that joint with the beat he picked from Sean C and LV? +!% had potential...BOBO was showing the vid on they site

The Sean C & LV joint might still be on the album. The tracklisting posted is still missing some tracks.

Probably the frustrating talent I have ever followed in Hip-Hop.

When he's on, hes Jada X Jay-Z

When hes not, he's Plies X Ne-Yo

tired.gif

I really thought he was cooking up that classic when he announced this 2007.

He said it was a concept album based off Carlito's Way...how this simpfest come about?

Rapidshare.com

This dude recorded to some Boi-1da joints for the album but WHO KNOWS if those will even make the album cuz they are hard street joints and we see where thisis headed.

man %##* this ____ Fab
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im def copping this cuz its Fab but that track listing is beyond disappointing.

SMH at all of us who though Fab could stick to a "concept" album.

im excited for the album...idc bout the singers...Jerimah is a beast...Dream is amazing...and new Loso is always
pimp.gif

He said it was a concept album based off Carlito's Way...how this simpfest come about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
str8 b-----made...

i dont wanna hear about chicks tho whole album NH...

Gimme some joints like "One Day", "Change You Change Me" (if that was the name), "What Must I Do"....some heartfelt #%%...this _had to have been regular or #%% on by b---- at least once in his life....

I always say what makes an artist great is that they're not afraid to be themselves and be vulnerable on tracks. Fab has yet to do that.

They coulda done SO much with the 'Lito's Way theme

Motherf--- the industry and what it does to artists.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Loso back to his old ways
smh.gif
this started off as a gangster movie concept album this !@*% gon sound like a day 26 album
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

fab needa do this one for the streets.
I cant front "Throw It In The Bag" is catchy...but i'll be goddamned...I'm tired of this _ and his lazy *++ self...No hate for my dude Nigel D cuz he did work on some stuff...but I cant stand this formula +!% (Def Jam aint the only one...they just the most notorious)....why a _who's on his FIFTH studio album would need so many features and have a ton of R&B cuts on his album is beyond me...it's not even like he can't write neither..I wish Russell was still around....+!%!!!!!!!

whatever happened to that joint with the beat he picked from Sean C and LV? +!% had potential...BOBO was showing the vid on they site

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Probably the frustrating talent I have ever followed in Hip-Hop.

When he's on, hes Jada X Jay-Z

When hes not, he's Plies X Ne-Yo

tired.gif

I really thought he was cooking up that classic when he announced this 2007.

Rapidshare.com
preach.jpg

One look at the tracklist and I was already
smh.gif
...concept album my #*%, how you go from

carlitos-way-1-1024.jpg

to

?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I'm mean he told us from the get go
we can"t deny it he just supply for those who buy it
whos going to really buy it like that nowadays though? he might as well cater a lil to people like me and more who really wanna support this dude.i give up anyways since Real Talk

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Fab won't be getting my $10 this go around.

Straight zshare.net on his !%*.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I'm mean he told us from the get go
we can"t deny it he just supply for those who buy it
whos going to really buy it like that nowadays though? he might as well cater a lil to people like me and more who really wanna support this dude. i give up anyways since Real Talk

As stated before females still buy album
on some true stuff I wouldn't want to alienate them either he got to do what ever to stay relevant.
If he does a street album people are going to download it and his next album will do horrible leaving him on the shelf like Joe Budden

i heard toomp kanye and just blaze are also supposed to doin production on this album

Not looking forward to it.

Fab used to be my favorite rapper.

Copped Ghetto Fabolous....
pimp.gif

Wasted my money on Street Dreams and Real Talk
sick.gif

Downloaded FSTN and will also download this.

Making chick tracks appeals and will sell records to make $$$, which is the ultimate goal of a rapper...

...But hes losing his real fan base in the process.

Back
Top Bottom