[| -- Official Fabolous Loso's Way Album Discussion Thread: New Date Drops July 28th -- |]

So accoriding to this Interview Hov is in the "When The Money Goes (Remix)" Video.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by awwsome

Am i the only dude feeling Makin Love?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I think its coo Crack

People saying this album is trash never liked Fab 'cause this is his best album hands down....

He does need to calm down on the twitter fits tho...

This is my favorite Fab album,

There Is No Competition >>> Loso's Way >>> Street Dreams 2 >>> Rise To Power >>> Ghetto Fabolous >>> TheRest

I Miss My Love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow, reminds me of Dream's "Fancy", look up the lyrics, crack

This album is BANANAS!!!, death to the infidels!

In Order, Favorite Tracks:

Pachanga
Stay
Money Goes, Honey Stay (When The Money Goes Remix)
I Miss My Love
Feel Like I'm Back
Last Time (Gotta Go)

Overall, album is good to bump to

Not in CT. When I was in NY the day the CD dropped they was playing it. But they was also playing every track on the CD. It will most likely drop officiallynext week as a single. Because Throw it in the bag is getting a lot of radio play still. But he does have to freshen things up and drop EEE now.

Didn't even realize how big of a single "Throw it in the bag" is. It's one of his biggest singles. Currently #23 on HOT 100!

I knew the joint was big. But I didnt know it was like that. Since the leak I had been just listening to the CD in the Car. Just this week I started to go backthe radio. And it is #1 or 2 requested every day. That just caught me off guard.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I knew the joint was big. But I didnt know it was like that. Since the leak I had been just listening to the CD in the Car. Just this week I started to go back the radio. And it is #1 or 2 requested every day. That just caught me off guard.

What, "Throw it in the bag".

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I knew the joint was big. But I didnt know it was like that. Since the leak I had been just listening to the CD in the Car. Just this week I started to go back the radio. And it is #1 or 2 requested every day. That just caught me off guard.

What, "Throw it in the bag".
Yea.

Originally Posted by fly1587

Jus seen CARLITOS WAY today..Its a Classic..Damn now i understand pachangas...

Ok...1 of 2 songs on the album that fit the theme...

how is this album worth calling it Carlitos Way?

Fab with the L.

"Never Let It Go" Produced By DJ Khalil is out.

It's an iTunes Bonus in Japan, this was the one track missing from the Legit Original Tracklisting.

Back
Top Bottom