Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Love the wedge sole 
nthat.gif

Iron rangers came in. Wore to work today. Love them so far. They did come with a sizable scuff on the let toe that i am hoping to be able to buff out. But for $150 i can't be mad at all. Tight in the mid foot but room in the toes.

Last edited:
Broke my Mom Toes and wool socks back out yesterday

Felt good af

Still need some Iron rangers, but I might cop another pair of chelseas first

Last edited:
Anybody have some Nike SFBs? Are they as comfortable as free soled shoes?

also, not for everyone but I like 'em

Last edited:
Not sure what those are but the look very Visvim-ish. I could see some nice Fall and Winter fits being thrown together with those.

Hows the sizing? And are they comfortable for all day walking?
I would say it's TTS. Very comfortable shoes. They have a "Kanye Boot" type vibe to them. Very unique shoe, mad folks stopped me the other day. They look great with joggers, FOG pants and skinny jeans.

Got them holding onto these for me. $70. Seems to be quality, but I never understood the use of canvas/cloth on a boot. Think these will hold up to at least some snow and rain?

To a certain point. They will not be waterproof and it all depends on how much you'll actually be out and about in bad weather. If it's brief...you'll be fine. If you walk a lot outside in harsh winters, then no.

Copped these joints to make me feel better about missing the Yeezy 750. Brand is called represent and these are the dusk boots. The materials are top notch.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom