Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I need a vest for the season, any recommendations on smaller profiled ones?

I'm currently looking at:

OULUSKA PASS from A&F...~$90 after discount...any thoughts?
anf_50478_01_prod1

CREST CANYON from Hollister  ~$50 after discount (hating the seagull emblem though, but the price is nice)

hol_52644_01_prod1
Please respond.

Originally Posted by Kramer

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?

30t6p3b.gif
i don't know why north face got rid of the old steep tech pull over. those were fire. super mad i slept on those....

BLAGRE.jpg
Im thinkin about gettin this. Its a 200 dollar jacket for 100 and supposed to be super warm. Either this or that other north face in here. Thoughts?

30t6p3b.gif
i don't know why north face got rid of the old steep tech pull over. those were fire. super mad i slept on those....

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

BLAGRE.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Copped this RRL via Ebay
What Sz and how much was it? I just copped the Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren Varsuty with the bulldog an the back off E- Bay. I will post pics later, but im really feeling this jacket.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Copped this RRL via Ebay
What Sz and how much was it? I just copped the Red and Black Polo Ralph Lauren Varsuty with the bulldog an the back off E- Bay. I will post pics later, but im really feeling this jacket.

Back
Top Bottom