Not like previous (no grenade pouches high on the chest
ohwell.gif
)
But still FLAMES
devil.gif

i missed the name on this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was interested until i seen the back ... 
ATGC_JK3_back

u can definitely pitch on da corner wit all dem pockets and straps
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man that northface jacket and the steep tech too. lol

shame on you if you think you're doing it in these jackets

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

The new nike M65 is the truth!

Broke mine out for a cold and brief rain this morning. I didn't know they have a Gortex version. When the Gortexes go on sale, I'm gonna grab one for my next out of town adventure.
Just keep an eye out around the Nike Factory Stores. I was able to grab these for $60 each and MSRP is $500+ I believe

I dont think anyone is trying to DO IT with TNF coats. If anything its for those really cold days where you dont want to layer up and look all GQ.
I woudnt mind a Steep Tech just for that reason, it gets VERY cold sometimes and I dont feel like throwing on a thermal, shirt, cardigan/sweater, nice jacket, scarf, beanie etc. 
laugh.gif
 just to battle the cold.

^
I've always heard people say the opposite, that they aren't that warm and you need to wear something heavy under.

I've thought about buying one before but the ones i've wanted had asymmetrical zippers and look weird if you don't zip them up all the way.

Steep Techs are TOO warm.

If it isn't brick outside, you'll feel like you're in a sauna.

Spoiler [+]
And that's why I'm selling mine in the B/S forum

Just came in. Stewart & Strauss' quality is top notch. Will buy from them again.

Some of these jackets have way too much going on. Keep it simple. No need for all these patches, collars, buttons, etc.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by egaroc1

10164299x1051050_zm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want.
Not like previous (no grenade pouches high on the chest
ohwell.gif
)
But still FLAMES
devil.gif

i missed the name on this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was interested until i seen the back ... 
ATGC_JK3_back

eek.gif
idk why but i want this to snowboard
pimp.gif
N's can hate but this looks fire to me lol

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Some of these jackets have way too much going on. Keep it simple. No need for all these patches, collars, buttons, etc.

But if I have 7 jackets without patches (a goose down Polo, goose down Polo vest, TOJ custom Bomber, Nike ACG M65, etc.) why not get an athletic jacket with patches? Variety and originality is key. Not looking like I got my style from a GQ article on how to dress yourself is better than looking cookie cutter in my opinion.

I'm on that doing me steezy. Post your jackets though so I can see how ahead of the jacket game you are big dog.

Been contemplating making a purchase from Stuart & Strauss, your pic just made up my mind. Nice jacket homie

Stillin729- How's the fit on that Empyre jacket? Also is it warm (enough to be good for a NYC type winer)? The price is awesome and the gray charcoal is versatile. I'll probably cop. I'm not sure if I should go with a M or L. 
I'm thinking about picking this coat up from UO as well:

The pictures are too dark for the navy colored jacket. So here's the olive one instead. Looks real dope in person:

sx306_barrowcpo_1.jpg

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...arch=true&isProduct=true&parentid=M_OUTERWEAR

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm on that doing me steezy. Post your jackets though so I can see how ahead of the jacket game you are big dog.
jacket game? really bro?
roll.gif

It was sarcasm... nothing more, nothin'less. Clown.

Back
Top Bottom