Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by djsani8

yo ninjahood, interested in purchasing [email protected]? PM me
roll.gif

picked up one of these bad boys at fashion island after new years

men-g-star-pea-coats-winter-2011.jpg
the coat is made of neoprene. super comfy and warm.

i have yet to wear it without getting at least one compliment from a random stranger.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Android's has zero originality, is like they wait around to see what apple will drop next that will be a hit and they try their best to one-up it...

Smh!

Android is a free open-source software platform, not a company.
They don't drop anything but software.

Independent companies make whatever products they want using the Android OS.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

i have yet to wear it without getting at least one compliment from a random stranger.

That is definitely an interesting take on a classic jacket, that's for sure.  How heavy (or light rather) is it?  Sleeves look pretty short on the model, hmm.

Any help with the suit/over jacket coats? I'm lookin to buy one cause these Va winters are F!!!n wack (and folks say its not even close to be cold yet) I need to buy one but don't really know where to start as far as good quality and pricing(style too). Macy's got a 50 off sale but only had a few options currently...help anyone?

Originally Posted by CDUNK

That is definitely an interesting take on a classic jacket, that's for sure.  How heavy (or light rather) is it?  Sleeves look pretty short on the model, hmm.
when i tried it on the associate told me to go a size up. the material is very thick so it runs small. the coat itself is more on the heavy side because of the material. the sleeve length is actually perfect for me. based on that pic i posted, the sleeves actually extend by about 1 inch. once buttoned up the coat becomes very tight. not to be worn with MULTIPLE layers underneath.  

Is that G-Star brand?  Is it water-proof?
More companies need to use classic wool coat styles and make them with new, functional fabric / material.  The only times i've seen it before was Timberland using waterproof wool on a toggle coat and RL making fleece peacoats..  I think Burberry does it too but I can't afford any of their stuff.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

Does anybody know what brand is the grey jacket with the red c is?

079263440cdcaf4b8fe6d378d5285273a82965f9_r.jpg

I got this plndr email but couldn't find it on the website.

Mitchell & Ness

Originally Posted by shogun

Is that G-Star brand?  Is it water-proof?
More companies need to use classic wool coat styles and make them with new, functional fabric / material.  The only times i've seen it before was Timberland using waterproof wool on a toggle coat and RL making fleece peacoats..  I think Burberry does it too but I can't afford any of their stuff.

G-Star indeed. It's neoprene, I'm not 100% sure but I'm assuming its water proof to some extent.

Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Originally Posted by JordanFreaks

stumbled across this vince. varsity jacket (charcoal and blk leather sleeves) @ marshall's today.

damn i envy you... how much?
lettuce be cereal... the jacket looks good cause son is a sexy mother %%$*@$.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Originally Posted by shazulu

0732614d-3db0-4e94-bd1d-c4fcece8e613.jpg
Just copped this on sale
pimp.gif
usually rock my Arc'teryx Alpha SV, nice little change.

Info please?
nerd.gif
Penfield maaan.. ordered 2 jackets from these n's and they both been terrible.

Ordered the navy version of this and quality was piss poor for £200. Fitted me horrible too. And the quilted jacket i ordered was just laughable.

Having said that! the tweed version does look piff in the picture
laugh.gif

People that have owned H&M varsities ...

So I just picked up the new one they dropped in black, but the pockets on the front are sewn. Are we suppose to cut them open?

People that have owned H&M varsities ...
So I just picked up the new one they dropped in black, but the pockets on the front are sewn. Are we suppose to cut them open?
i havent seen the new one but if theres space for your pinky either on the top or bottom then yes your supposed to open it.

Got these coming in this week..

URL]

URL]

URL]

Definitely want this jacket after seeing it a few pages back, hopefully they have it in black
URL]

Android's has zero originality, is like they wait around to see what apple will drop next that will be a hit and they try their best to one-up it...

Smh!

:lol:... what? android is a OS.. they didnt make the watch...

I thought this was the new thread. Then I see all the old stuff that was posted :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom