Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.

I tried one on at the Abercrombie around here. It fits really good. I might hit it back up and take a fit pic whenever I'm at the mall
Yeah they def fit well but they are a bit on the expensive side.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.

I tried one on at the Abercrombie around here. It fits really good. I might hit it back up and take a fit pic whenever I'm at the mall
Yeah they def fit well but they are a bit on the expensive side.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

What kind of wamer peacoats y'all rocking?
nerd.gif

I copped a Thinsulate lined peacoat from J.Crew last year. Money well spent.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by Redrum

Yo, if you guy's are looking for Champion Super Hood's check A.J. Wright. The one that I work at got some in, big sizes though, size xl-5x in a red/black design, and like a couple in navy in like 5X. The design one's were $25 and the plain navy is $20. Also seen some double dry champion hoodies, sizes m-5x, teal/gray and yellow/gray, $10 each.

Where is this AJ Wright place located??
http://www.aj-wright.com/locator.asp

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Yo, if you guy's are looking for Champion Super Hood's check A.J. Wright. The one that I work at got some in, big sizes though, size xl-5x in a red/black design, and like a couple in navy in like 5X. The design one's were $25 and the plain navy is $20. Also seen some double dry champion hoodies, sizes m-5x, teal/gray and yellow/gray, $10 each.

Where is this AJ Wright place located??
http://www.aj-wright.com/locator.asp

Anyone want to steer me to where I can cop a thick winter Pea Coat?
I got a H&M one from last year, but it's pretty thin...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

nerd.gif

i got a navy one.  i can wear a light sweater under it and still be warm on a frigid winter night.  pop the collar up to protect your neck.  
glasses.gif

wait until they put it on sale.  8 days after i bought it, saw it on sale for 30% off.  couldn't do a price adjustment on it.  
mad.gif

i'm looking for a short, gray jacket.  right now the j. crew thinsulate university coat is my top choice.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

nerd.gif

i got a navy one.  i can wear a light sweater under it and still be warm on a frigid winter night.  pop the collar up to protect your neck.  
glasses.gif

wait until they put it on sale.  8 days after i bought it, saw it on sale for 30% off.  couldn't do a price adjustment on it.  
mad.gif

i'm looking for a short, gray jacket.  right now the j. crew thinsulate university coat is my top choice.

Old Navy Pea Coats are pretty decent.  That's where I grab mine every year.  I'm just waiting for them to go on sale now. 

Old Navy Pea Coats are pretty decent.  That's where I grab mine every year.  I'm just waiting for them to go on sale now. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Why buy a new cheap one every year?

Invest in a quality piece that you will have for seasons to come.

Back
Top Bottom