Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How does this North Face jacket fit?

xlafpj001.jpg
runs true to size, its as thick as a champion superhood.
info on this please? link?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Respect21 wrote:

For anyone with a Penfield jacket, how do you like it and what style do you have?

Does the quality warrant the price?
I have the rockford jacket.. its ok for the price.. the jacket is 200 + in some stores.. the quality is ok.. the jacket isn't that warm.

but the looks of the jacket it
pimp.gif
, still trying decided if i want another jacket.. i dunno yet

I'm trying to copp one before december hits. I'm gonna get the rockford tweed joints. However they only have medium left and i don't know what proper sizing i need. I'm 5'6 and 165 i think a S will fit snug but if i get a M i can wear a hoody under the jacket.

Also NYC cats where can I copped PENFIELD JACKETS?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Respect21 wrote:

For anyone with a Penfield jacket, how do you like it and what style do you have?

Does the quality warrant the price?
I have the rockford jacket.. its ok for the price.. the jacket is 200 + in some stores.. the quality is ok.. the jacket isn't that warm.

but the looks of the jacket it
pimp.gif
, still trying decided if i want another jacket.. i dunno yet

I'm trying to copp one before december hits. I'm gonna get the rockford tweed joints. However they only have medium left and i don't know what proper sizing i need. I'm 5'6 and 165 i think a S will fit snug but if i get a M i can wear a hoody under the jacket.

Also NYC cats where can I copped PENFIELD JACKETS?

Alchemist cop the medium. I'm 5' 8 and I can wear mine(rockwool) with a hoody under. A small would be too tight for you imo.

Alchemist cop the medium. I'm 5' 8 and I can wear mine(rockwool) with a hoody under. A small would be too tight for you imo.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

I love this jacket but $500 is so much for a jacket. I'm searchin for something that looks like this, but for a little less.
frown.gif
 wish me luck

i want
frown.gif
let me know if u find anything similar.

also if anyone has any suggestions...

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Speaking of Abercrombie, anybody ever cop that rollins jacket? feeling like i might eat that 5-600 but i wanna see it on somebody.
38195_01_900_x.jpg

I love this jacket but $500 is so much for a jacket. I'm searchin for something that looks like this, but for a little less.
frown.gif
 wish me luck

i want
frown.gif
let me know if u find anything similar.

also if anyone has any suggestions...

Back
Top Bottom