Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

I haven't encountered anything truly gamebreaking on Xbox One, 25 hours in. The only thing I've had is serious framerate issues in a couple fights where lots of grenades were being thrown. Other than that I haven't had any game crashes or glitches.

Last edited:
So my power armor could get robbed if I leave it unattended?

Mines ran out of energy and I have been leaving it at the Sanctuary

Bro my power armor got robbed the same mission I got it :x I ran out of ammo on the mini gun and was draking out I couldn't draw my 10mm so I got out the suit and some fool came and took it, I killed him and then I couldn't get the armor back, someone tell me I can get another one!

Bro my power armor got robbed the same mission I got it :x I ran out of ammo on the mini gun and was draking out I couldn't draw my 10mm so I got out the suit and some fool came and took it, I killed him and then I couldn't get the armor back, someone tell me I can get another one!
Yeah you can,you can have more than one set of power armor.

There needs to be a way to recharge a fusion core instead of finding and eventually running out of them..only 44 scattered on the map seems limited..

Last edited:
There needs to be a way to recharge a fusion core instead of finding and eventually running out of them..only 44 scattered on the map seems limited..
I think they are more than 44, also they are 2 perks that will extend the time they last.

Pretty much every time I switch my gun in combat my guy pulls out nothing and I spend a good 10-15 seconds playing with my favorites trying to at least pull something out.

**** is wild annoying. On top of that, Silver Shroud quest stopped progressing, even when I listen to the station in Goodneighbor.

Decent game... But too many bad unnecessary changes. After putting in 40 hours, I really don't think I need to put in any more.

MQ ends so fast and is so anti-climatic you'll reach the last mission thinking it's just another run of the mill story quest and be pissed when its over.

Amongst other things im too lazy to go into/bring up

So I plugged the game in at 9pm and told myself at 11pm I will turn it off, before I knew it, it was 3am...I had work at 7am and the only reason I turned it off was because my wife woke up from all the gun fire and wanted to actually shoot me

This was me last night. I was like I'm just gonna play till my phone is charged. Well, the phone was charged around 11 but I wasn't done playing till a little after 4.

man this dude is still on the roof in the sanctuary. i can't even continue this mission because i can't get on the roof

The game has some serious flaws to patch, but still pretty addictive, the swimming mechanics are GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEE.....lol

bruh i would take a screen shot but don't feel like it but i done quit the game died restarted the system and dude still on the roof. :smh:

bruh i would take a screen shot but don't feel like it but i done quit the game died restarted the system and dude still on the roof.
mean.gif
If you're not on PC fam...... Hope you got an old save.

Pretty sure he's flagged as important too so if he's really stuck on the roof you can't exactly blow him off either.

Instead of ragdolling he'll just kneel in place until his health goes back up. Maybe you can try to get combat to start and hope his AI pathing moves him off the roof.

Last edited:
thanks that did it had to go back in the game but now dude is off the roof but he standing mad close to the back of the house :nerd:

where can i find concrete?

Last edited:
thanks that did it had to go back in the game but now dude is off the roof but he standing mad close to the back of the house
nerd.gif

where can i find concrete?
Not a problem, AI is kinda clunky in this game and easily exploitable.

Exact items? Can't even recall.. But next time you're in your crafting window hit right bumper (or whatever your controller equivalent is) and it'll tag any item with a magnifying glass that breaks down to the material you specified. **** is a game changer.

Pretty much every junk item in the game now has a use.

appreciate it bruh. But i don't know if anybody knew this but you can scrap a house in the sanctuary for hella loot wasted a lot of time running around the sanctuary :smh:

People keep saying take the core out so ur Power Suit so it won't get stolen

I don't see an option it to take it out tho

Is it because I let it go down to 0%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom