Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

The whole building aspect of it is so Effin confusing man...I have no clue how or what I'm doing at the workshop... :\

The whole building aspect of it is so Effin confusing man...I have no clue how or what I'm doing at the workshop... :\
It took me a few to get the grip of it,you can scrap almost anything for different parts then build what's needed,defense,beds,etc..

I didn't edit the wife at all?

Should I start over?

Kind of bothering me lol
I did. It was bothering me and I figured the fact that both parents combine to create the look of the baby would probably come back around later.

Last edited:
On my way to diamond city I stumbled across some compound full of some roided up mutants...man my body wasn't READY :rofl:

Bruh, them wasteland dangers are real. I've died like 5 times from random stuff

Saw my first deathclaw. Put that MF'er down. I'm going to play this game every day for the next 2-3 months. I'll have to figure out how to fit in black ops 3 and Star Wars lol

Did you guys follow these guys to sanctuary or head straight to Diamond City?
Sanctuary,I'm like 12 hours in ain't eem been to Diamond City yet..Sanctuary will get you a lot of XP of you wanna level..

Last edited:
Is the Nuka Cola Quantum really that limited? Seeing it go for 50$+ a bottle on the Bay...Wanted a couple but not for that price..

Y'all got me feeling like I made a mistake. Old bird said I'd find info on Shawn in Dc and the dude said I better head that way and then the mission popped up so that's where I'm headed. But the join the crew in sanctuary objective is still showing up so I may go back.

Doing this mission where I gotta kill this guy but he is surrounded by a couple gun turrents

Is there a way to turn them off or I just gotta destroy them?

I completed the brotherhood of steel missions, now they want me to join, I'll come back later to that, don't waste your time hitting up Diamond city without leveling up.... Is suicice, what you can do is sneak into the DC sewer system, clear all the ghouls, leave the one glowing mfer behind the gate alive, he won't come out unless you go near him, he's a ***** to kill...then go in there and get the Flamethrower....got my flamethrower and the patriot something from the brotherhood of steel...pretty dope gun

You can also pick up a sniper rifle that comes very much in handy when disabling the turrets from a distance....I need to up my strength, annoying I gotta be dropping armor and guns....

Yo so how does the 3rd person gameplay fare in this? I despise FPS which is why I never got 3 and I remember the 3rd person in previous Bethesda titles (including Skyrim) being whack

Yo so how does the 3rd person gameplay fare in this? I despise FPS which is why I never got 3 and I remember the 3rd person in previous Bethesda titles (including Skyrim) being whack

I've only played in 3rd person, 1st person shooters always drakes me out because enemies come from out of nowhere...I guess the one thing that really sucks about 3rd person, is hip fire :x

I've only played in 3rd person, 1st person shooters always drakes me out because enemies come from out of nowhere...I guess the one thing that really sucks about 3rd person, is hip fire :x

Yo this is the exact reason I don't play FPS :rofl: we punks yo

Doing this mission where I gotta kill this guy but he is surrounded by a couple gun turrents

Is there a way to turn them off or I just gotta destroy them?

Build a sniper rifle out of a pipe pistol or pipe rifle.

Add a longer barrel (try to get at least 200 on range) and a medium range scope.

Takes a few shots but it's the best way I've found to take out turrets early on.

You can still ADS while in 3rd person. Gives you a little aiming dot.

I play third person exploring, first person combat.

parada45 parada45 when I go home for my lunch break I'll post my sniper setup in here. Very simple build.

If you guys haven't been collecting junk, you def need to start. When you're at a workshop you can transfer all your junk into the shop so it doesn't take up weight in your character.

Junk is what you use to build weapons and add on to your houses. You also get XP bonuses for building and creating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom