Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Anyone on second characters? Just started a second, high in Strength and Intelligence, just to do something different. First go round was heavy agility, stealth and charisma. I'm going for more melee, charge right in nonsense.

I think this go round I'm just gonna rock with the Railroad from the jump instead of doing the Institute (although I want that BoS Power Armor). It's crazy how the quests and people you meet are different depending on what factions you've met already.

Anyone on second characters? Just started a second, high in Strength and Intelligence, just to do something different. First go round was heavy agility, stealth and charisma. I'm going for more melee, charge right in nonsense.

I think this go round I'm just gonna rock with the Railroad from the jump instead of doing the Institute (although I want that BoS Power Armor). It's crazy how the quests and people you meet are different depending on what factions you've met already.
u talking bout once u choose a side or in general? cuz im sure u can meet everyone in the game except like BoS and Institute higher ups before choosing a side. Im doin what ur doing tho whenever i finally beat the game. definitely going with all strength and melee.

ON THAT NOTE. i have yet to do a single special melee or takedown. how the heck do u do it?

I just got to the fork in the road. Been putting off choosing a side for weeks. I think I'm going Institute first time around.

Same here. Doesn't help that it isn't really an easy decision. Each faction is pretty meh to me.

Can I just stay full on Minutemen?

Last edited:
Son.

There was a Brahmin in my crib. I took a screenshot but XboxClips is necking right now. So I can't leave because it's glitchd on top of the bed, by the door. So I do what any real n****** would do....I shot him in the hindparts so he couldn't sit right.

Tell me why the whole village went crazy, attacking each other. I should've recorded It but I was so confused. Shooting each other. Punching. Kicking. Like that Dave Chapelle skit where they played rock music at the restaurant. The nasty gardener lady that never wants to talk to you? She picked up the lady who stands in the middle selling stuff and SLAMMED him and stomped her out until she died. Then Paladin Danse starts shooting me. I run out. Come back. Still an enemy. Fast travel. Sleep a day. Still an enemy. So I put him down, like F it. Tell me why I try to sleep and it says you cannot sleep when enemies are near.

Son. I come back outside HE'S ALIVE. Starts shooting me again. I hold select ad try to move him, he kills me which reverts to my last save.....In a mission clearing out ghouls.

I played destiny so much I forgot to save often on this game. Smfh.
Go into settings and change your auto save settings. This is fallout rule #1

Son.

There was a Brahmin in my crib. I took a screenshot but XboxClips is necking right now. So I can't leave because it's glitchd on top of the bed, by the door. So I do what any real n****** would do....I shot him in the hindparts so he couldn't sit right.

Tell me why the whole village went crazy, attacking each other. I should've recorded It but I was so confused. Shooting each other. Punching. Kicking. Like that Dave Chapelle skit where they played rock music at the restaurant. The nasty gardener lady that never wants to talk to you? She picked up the lady who stands in the middle selling stuff and SLAMMED him and stomped her out until she died. Then Paladin Danse starts shooting me. I run out. Come back. Still an enemy. Fast travel. Sleep a day. Still an enemy. So I put him down, like F it. Tell me why I try to sleep and it says you cannot sleep when enemies are near.

Son. I come back outside HE'S ALIVE. Starts shooting me again. I hold select ad try to move him, he kills me which reverts to my last save.....In a mission clearing out ghouls.

the brahmin counts as a settler in the game. it doesnt go TOWARDS the settler count, but once its in your town, they treat it like one of your own. so by you shooting it, you shot a settler. the rest of the settlers turn on you. but some will be loyal to you depending on where u are. 

Son.

Go into settings and change your auto save settings. This is fallout rule #1
Too many saves. In F3 it would save over the autosave. Now it creates a NEW file every time the action is made. I don't like 500 files. I keep 3-4 saves. Blows mines. Smfh.

Son.

the brahmin counts as a settler in the game. it doesnt go TOWARDS the settler count, but once its in your town, they treat it like one of your own. so by you shooting it, you shot a settler. the rest of the settlers turn on you. but some will be loyal to you depending on where u are. 
You staND in the way of me, you got to be got

:rofl:

There's a brahmin who permanently lives on top of my house in Sanctuary :lol:..
And no that brahmin lives in my crib. I got guns in there and everything too. Sanctuary as we. Wtf. I loaded mylast file and he was STILL there.

But the angry Gardner lady slammed the lady in the middle who smokes, like on some WWE ish :rofl:

Is going to the Institute the final mission? Where you teleport? Before I do it and the game ends and I'm stuck doing side quests just because lol

Just got to the institute and met the leader.....Mind blown.

I'm doing missions for them now. But I just don't know if they're for good or bad....

I'm trying to play both sides of the fence but I see that backfiring on me in the long run.

Decisions, decisions...

I'm doing missions for them now. But I just don't know if they're for good or bad....

I'm trying to play both sides of the fence but I see that backfiring on me in the long run.

Decisions, decisions...
i was anti-institute before i got there...afterwards i went institute n minuteman

twas fun blowing up the brotherhood lol

Decisions, decisions...
i was anti-institute before i got there...afterwards i went institute n minuteman

twas fun blowing up the brotherhood lol
Brotherhood cool though man...Never heard of them doing anything bad. You wrong for that lol. I'd kill the railroad first. Screw em.

I finally got there yesterday myself. Totally mind blowing
My girl said I'm weak for joining and that Father playing me. But how could you say no? Idk. Fallout hit me in the feels with that one. I was over here making life decisions. It's mad cool telelporting in and out though. But I believe you can't anymore if you stray too far, which is why I know I'll have to stick to one side eventually.

My boy said he shot Leader as soon as he met him :lol:
Lmaoo I felt like dude from Observe and Report "Father, go do your MA ph***kin homework! FATHER, go do your homework!"

Then I thought of Don't Be A Menace when Ashtray was older than his pop lmaoooo

Last edited:
Brotherhood cool though man...Never heard of them doing anything bad. You wrong for that lol. I'd kill the railroad first. Screw em.
My girl said I'm weak for joining and that Father playing me. But how could you say no? Idk. Fallout hit me in the feels with that one. I was over here making life decisions. It's mad cool telelporting in and out though. But I believe you can't anymore if you stray too far, which is why I know I'll have to stick to one side eventually.
Lmaoo I felt like dude from Observe and Report "Father, go do your MA ph***kin homework! FATHER, go do your homework!"

Then I thought of Don't Be A Menace when Ashtray was older than his pop lmaoooo
lol i had no beef with the brotherhood but ever since i saw the prydwen go down in flames in the e3 trailer i wanted to experience it. then it gave me the opportunity so i went with it.

i think everyone agrees that hits you deep in the feels when you finally find out who father is...ish had me wrecked

lol i had no beef with the brotherhood but ever since i saw the prydwen go down in flames in the e3 trailer i wanted to experience it. then it gave me the opportunity so i went with it.

i think everyone agrees that hits you deep in the feels when you finally find out who father is...ish had me wrecked
welp, i didnt know who father was but i have a pretty good guess who it is now. thanks. a lot.
mean.gif

Doing switchboard mission with Deacon and I'm just walking past synths. Talking to them. They all shooting Deacon. I can get used to this. I'm about to join THE Institute. If you can't beat em, join em. Why give up this for people in power suits and the weak Railroad?? Like....I'm doing a mission for someone else and walking past Synths.

THEY KNOW WHO THE REAL "FATHER" IS.

Ay if I kill one will the rest turn on me? Cause I am master after all.

welp, i didnt know who father was but i have a pretty good guess who it is now. thanks. a lot. :smh:
It's the mom lol that's the ironic part of the name.

Edit: told you since you basically said you knew anyways lmao

Back
Top Bottom