OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I hope this means D Will is gonna be more aggressive on offense. He's been passing great he just needs those consistent 20+ point games now.

Better pickup.

Turner, Iggy, Rondo ?

Yesterday for Rondo:
Rajon Rondo (knee) took part in an impromptu post-practice scrimmage and looked good by all accounts.

Advice: Jared Sullinger organized a post-practice scrimmage that Gerald Wallace noted was to help get Rondo's wind and rhythm back and Rondo looked "aggressive, explosive, dominant" according to local beat reporters. Looking dominant in a scrimmage and being ready for game action are two very different things, but it's certainly encouraging to see Rondo picking up the pace in his rehab. We're still expecting his return to the court to be sometime in January, but it's worth checking waiver wires to see if an impatient owner has dropped him.

Better pickup.

Turner, Iggy, Rondo ?

Yesterday for Rondo:
Rajon Rondo (knee) took part in an impromptu post-practice scrimmage and looked good by all accounts.

Advice: Jared Sullinger organized a post-practice scrimmage that Gerald Wallace noted was to help get Rondo's wind and rhythm back and Rondo looked "aggressive, explosive, dominant" according to local beat reporters. Looking dominant in a scrimmage and being ready for game action are two very different things, but it's certainly encouraging to see Rondo picking up the pace in his rehab. We're still expecting his return to the court to be sometime in January, but it's worth checking waiver wires to see if an impatient owner has dropped him.
i would pick up all 3 if i can. they will all have great games and bad games. it really just depends what position you need. they all pretty much contribute to the same thing just at different positions

MCW for Rondo. Would you guys do it? My guards are Harden, dragic,lowry, and MCW

Last edited:
I would stay put. Simply cause MCW is playing right now and Rondo isn't. I actually drafted Rondo, held onto him since the start smh. Finally traded him away a few days ago. If someone had offered me MCW for Rondo, I would have done it.

If you really want Rondo though, I'd wait till around the first week of Jan to try and get him

MCW for Rondo. Would you guys do it? My guards are Harden, dragic,lowry, and MCW
just hold off. rondo doesnt give 3s and mcw is producing when healthy. he is leading in steals and fills up the stat sheet while flirting with triple doubles.

just hold off. rondo doesnt give 3s and mcw is producing when healthy. he is leading in steals and fills up the stat sheet while flirting with triple doubles.

It also should take some time before Rondo plays well again. And when does he come back though? Early next month?

It also should take some time before Rondo plays well again. And when does he come back though? Early next month?
no one knows exactly when he will come back. there are just a lot of reports that he looks good at practice. still no word on when he will return

Kobe, man. I waited for him all season and now he's reinjured :[

So far this year, I've had Rose injured, Iguodala and Kobe injured. And when Iguodala comes back, Kobe gets reinjured. So irritated at these misfortunes. But I shouldve known this would happen given the injury risk.
I know how you feel bro, I took the risk on Kobe too

I got Kobe in one of my leagues also and he's been disappointing this season. I hate to say it but maybe he's not gonna be the Kobe we're used to anymore.
He was turning the ball over way too much when he returned, and wasn't even looking for his shot. I hope he can bounce back into form but I'm not expecting anything too special from him

I'd say no. Curry is a top 10 arguably top 5 fantasy player. Unless your co-worker is literally last place and have all injured guys, I'd stick with Curry. He has to drop another player too I assume, not worth it as Curry has a higher ceiling in many categories.

I'm up 5-4 and I have Ibaka, Green, and Valenciunas left to play

My opponent has KD left to play

Do I sit Green (to minimize TOs) and hope Ibaka and Valenciunas plus the 8 points I'm up by outscore KD?

Or do I play all three and possibly pick up Vasquez, Barea, or Bradley so that I win PTS, likely lose TOs, and try and win AST?

Last edited:

Do I sit Green (to minimize TOs) and hope Ibaka and Valenciunas plus the 8 points I'm up by outscore KD?

Or do I play all three and possibly pick up Vasquez, Barea, or Bradley so that I win PTS, likely lose TOs, and try and win AST?
TO's is one of those categories where even if you bench 1 player but play 2, you might still lose. if it were me i would do whatever i can to win the MOST categories possible. tough choice for you. if you're desperate then definitely try to win all categories possible. if you only need a W then just take the 5-4

Drop harrison barnes for Tony Allen?
yes

TO's is one of those categories where even if you bench 1 player but play 2, you might still lose. if it were me i would do whatever i can to win the MOST categories possible. tough choice for you. if you're desperate then definitely try to win all categories possible. if you only need a W then just take the 5-4
Decided to play all three and not pick up a player since I only need the W, we'll see how it goes.

i just got offered vucevic for my brandon jennings. normally i'd be ok with this but jennings has been playing very well. anyone watch orl or det games and can give me some insight? i like that vuc gets 1stl/1blk but bj has 8ast which is pretty good. vuc's inability to score kind of worries me though especially since harris is back. dilemma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom