OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Dropped him to get terrance jones.

Its not a category league, but more like fantasy football where everything translates to points. So tonight Wroten actually got more than dirk or drummond.

Waiters is getting the boot, he's out for the next few games at least

I currently have Reggie Jackson and DJ Augustin, both have performed like bums in their last 3 games, possibly more for RJ.

People on my watch list: Jarrett Jack, Brian Roberts, Rodney Stuckey. I think with the addition of Hawes to CLE, Jack may have found a rhythm.

I currently have Reggie Jackson and DJ Augustin, both have performed like bums in their last 3 games, possibly more for RJ.

People on my watch list: Jarrett Jack, Brian Roberts, Rodney Stuckey. I think with the addition of Hawes to CLE, Jack may have found a rhythm.
drop reggie for either roberts or jack

I'm thinking about dropping DJ Augustin for Jarrett Jack. Should I give DJ another game or should I just cut him now before Jack's stock rises?

my Dwight/Westbrook/Korver for Wall/Bledsoe/M. Gasol?

Currently in 2nd place in that league. Eval says I lose Rbs big, but gain in assists by almost the same amount

Someone offered me Brandon Jennings for Jrue Holiday at the beginning of the season and I declined. Now Holiday is out for the remainder of the season and Jennings is balling out.

View media item 831948

Last edited:
Playoffs start in a few weeks in my standard fantasy points league. I've locked up the number 1 seed so I can afford to lose from here on out.

Some team that's a lower seed got an absolute robbery of a trade so now they're one of the best teams in the league. I'm thinking of letting the team I'm playing this week win so they can stay ahead of that team in the seeding so that they're not on my side of the bracket.

Our league rules say that in the event of the same record for playoff seeding, the tiebreak comes down to head to head record. Between the team I'm playing this week and the team I don't want on my side of the bracket, their head to head record is 1-1 so I'm not sure who would get the higher seed in the event of similar records.

Do you guys think the next deciding factor would come down to margin of victory in the head to head series or to total points scored on the season?

Last edited:

Playoffs start in a few weeks in my standard fantasy points league. I've locked up the number 1 seed so I can afford to lose from here on out.

Some team that's a lower seed got an absolute robbery of a trade so now they're one of the best teams in the league. I'm thinking of letting the team I'm playing this week win so they can stay ahead of that team in the seeding so that they're not on my side of the bracket.

Our league rules say that in the event of the same record for playoff seeding, the tiebreak comes down to head to head record. Between the team I'm playing this week and the team I don't want on my side of the bracket, their head to head record is 1-1 so I'm not sure who would get the higher seed in the event of similar records.

Do you guys think the next deciding factor would come down to margin of victory in the head to head series or to total points scored on the season?
it should be whoever won the most recent matchup of their series

Is Joe Johnson droppable in a 12 team 9 cat league? I can't stand owning him. It's bad enough I have his clone in Eric Gordon. I'd like to drop Joe for Matt Barnes

Is Joe Johnson droppable in a 12 team 9 cat league? I can't stand owning him. It's bad enough I have his clone in Eric Gordon. I'd like to drop Joe for Matt Barnes
You're right one dimensional SGs are the worst for fantasy. Everyone hesitates dropping players like that since they're 100% owned, but if you want to make the move it's up to you. Barnes is playing a little better at the moment, but keep in mind he's getting more time since JJ Redick is out.

Last edited:
My team is finally healthy. Pekovic and Favors both came back this week and look fresh after all that time off. :pimp: Time to get that chip.

Last edited:
Wilson Chandler was dropped last week, should I pick him up? I can drop Mike Dunleavy for him but Mike has been putting in work over his past like 7-8 games.

Back
Top Bottom