OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

Thinking of dropping Alec Burks for Jarrett Jack, but I feel JJ's performance fluctuates like crazy.

Finished the regular season in one league in first place so I have a bye week this week in the first round of the playoffs.

Other league I'm in the second week of the semifinals and I'm facing the 1 seed as the 5 seed. There's a chance I pull the upset since it's at 4-5, but every time I pull close in 3s someone on my brother's team goes off. Of course this is the money league too and not the other one. 
laugh.gif

Would you drop Affalo for Jack :nerd:

PG Deron Williams, Bkn PG SG
SF Tyreke Evans, Nor SF, SG
PF Carmelo Anthony, NY SF, PF
G Lance Stephenson, Ind
UTIL Joakim Noah, Chi C
UTIL Arron Afflalo, Orl SG, SF
UTIL Marc Gasol, Mem C
Bench Bradley Beal, Wsh SG
Bench Andre Drummond*, Det C, PF O
Bench Chandler Parsons, Hou SF
Bench Wesley Matthews, Por SG, SF
Bench Brandon Knight, Mil PG, SG

I forgot to set my lineup yesterday and left LeBron on the bench.... SMH

I told myself If I had KD or Lebron, they would never be on the bench not even when they're inactive. I would rather put them in the util or let them ride in a vacant spot during a full house :lol: jk.

Seriously, everyone needs to add Jack and Waiters. They were inconsistent because they didn't have minutes or the ball in their hands but now Deng and Kyrie is injured. They can do wonders for your team. I had Irving so I was the first ones to find out about his injury and I dropped two scrubs for them and eventually Kyrie for Birdman.

This league is krazy, I can't use half my team because I reached the games played limit at PG, SG, C, and Util spots :x .. I can only use 4 players :smh: .. I'm in second place, catching the first place team is officially dead.

Thie Giorgiu (sp?) Deng is looking like a solid pickup :pimp:

i have no one i want to drop for waiters.

#firstworldfantasyproblems.

Last edited:
I need one for tomorrow (FTM & REB): J. hill vs orlando, D. Gooden vs Denver or M. Plumlee vs Dallas

Who should I pick up

Who's better for blocks, Kyle Oquinn or Mozgov?

Also, I got four players from the Cavs :lol: (Hawes, Tristan, Jack and Dellevedova). Should I drop either Jack or Dellevedova?

Glad I didn't pick up Jack...I picked up Nick Young, but wanna drop him for Dellavedova...Thoughts?

Glad I didn't pick up Jack...I picked up Nick Young, but wanna drop him for Dellavedova...Thoughts?

If you need points and threes then keep Young. If you need assists and occasional threes, I think Dellavedova would be a good pickup. His last two games:

14 points, 10 assists, 3 threes in 36 mins.
11 points, 10 assists, 2 threes in 33 mins.

I'm probably gonna keep Dellevedova and cut Jack loose.

Last edited:

If you need points and threes then keep Young. If you need assists and occasional threes, I think Dellavedova would be a good pickup. His last two games:

14 points, 10 assists, 3 threes in 36 mins.
11 points, 10 assists, 2 threes in 33 mins.

I'm probably gonna keep Dellevedova and cut Jack loose.
I need 3's...But we all know how one dimensional he is and how much he can flip flop.

I'm gonna drop him for Matt.

Looks I'm heading to the ship in my money league, 2nd year in a row. 3 out of the last 4 years. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I lost last year so I'm looking to get my title back!

need help deciding my next week's line-up (weekly)

Kyle Lowry Tor - G
Paul George Ind - G,F
Al Jefferson Cha - F,C
Greg Monroe Det - F,C
Trevor Ariza Was - G,F
Isaiah Thomas Sac - G
Mike Conley Mem - G

Ty Lawson Den - G
Marcin Gortat Was - C

my notable players, right now i have that line up above set, but im flippy flop whether to use ty lawson or isiah thomas...IT has a wrist injury but went off tonight, ty lawson had a bad game tonight....

my opponents roster

Klay Thompson GS - G,F
Tyreke Evans NO - G,F
Kevin Love Min - F, C
Thaddeus Young Phi - F
DeAndre Jordan LAC - C
Tim Duncan SA - F,C
Jimmy Butler Chi - G,F
Joe Johnson Bkn - G,F
Jameer Nelson Orl - G
Shaun Livingston Bkn - G
Ryan Kelly LAL - F

i highly doubt he'll play Klay because GSW only has 2 games next week....

Back
Top Bottom