Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

josh howard is available in my league. 
is he even worth picking up and if so, which of these 3 do i drop:

kirk hinrich, mike dunleavy, charlie villanueva, ryan anderson?

barg for gay isn't so bad cause of the injury situation, but bargs is very up and down

i dont think josh howard is worth picking up unless rashard is going to be injured for a long time, but if ou do pick him up drop dunleavy or charlie v

JR Smith
pimp.gif

Need him to step up so I can have a chance of winning my league.

I wonder if Lawson will start since he knows the system?
nerd.gif

What do you guys think about this Denver-NY trade?  Sounding like Felton will get dealt, so Lawson is a solid add.  Is Toney Douglas gonna get some shine, seems like he's the only two left?  I'm pretty new to fantasy so forgive me if I'm mistaken...

^I got Felton too
frown.gif
hopefully he gets dealt by Thurs to another uptempo team (optimist)

Who are the main benefactors of this trade? J.R. Smith? Affalo? Douglas? Fields? I need some expert help... lol

the only person i see benefiting (fantasy wise) is randolph going to the wolves. billups will probably put up better numbers cause of d'antoni's system but i dont see a drastic increase in his stats. all the players going to denver will probably take hits to their stats unless george karl wants danilo or chandler to be the new melo but i don't see that happening. guess we have to wait and see

And for a different team:

Should I drop Gortat for Tyreke evans(considering he's hurt)?

Im leading in rebounds by alot and also need assists/pts

I don't know the updates for tyreke but i think I heard 3 weeks so if your playoff bound you should get but it's a big risk, anyone else u can drop? As for Gay I would try to dangle trade, they just got battier so I'm guessing their trying to fill in the void of Gay I honestly do not see him coming back unless their in playoff hunt so pay attention to that. someone answer my question!!!

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

I don't know the updates for tyreke but i think I heard 3 weeks so if your playoff bound you should get but it's a big risk, anyone else u can drop? As for Gay I would try to dangle trade, they just got battier so I'm guessing their trying to fill in the void of Gay I honestly do not see him coming back unless their in playoff hunt so pay attention to that. someone answer my question!!!

Well not really.....Here's my team:frown:I'm in first place right now and FAs include John Salmons, Brandon Roy, Prince, Ben Gordon, etc.)

PGChauncey Billups, NY PG
SGWesley Matthews, Por SG, SF
SFHedo Turkoglu, Orl SF, PF
PFMarcus Camby*, Por C, PF O
CMarcin Gortat, Pho C
GManu Ginobili, SA SG
FKevin Durant, OKC SF
UTILBlake Griffin, LAC PF
UTILElton Brand, Phi PF
UTILRamon Sessions, Cle PG
BenchMarc Gasol, Mem C
BenchDerrick Rose, Chi PG
BenchJason Terry, Dal SG

you have a good core of guards. billups forsure will get a bump in assist now that he's with the knicks. sessions will improve as well, no mo and baron might not even play. you wont get tyreke til playoffs so iono i would keep gortat and keep the tyreke updates on watch, but thats just me.

Roddy B, Henderson, Thornton, or Chase looking for whoever can produce the best all around stats consistancy
also who to start
Collison or Felton and also pick two to start between J-Rich Chandler and AK47

^ak and chandler, collison over felton. i picked up chase and really considering dropping either bledsoe or javale for henderson.
anyone have any info on when mo will be back for the clippers?
is bledsoe worth holding onto?
drop javale for kaman?
i just traded for aldridge and i dont like the fact that portland traded for gwallace and traded all 3 of the C's away. will aldridge take a big hit?

this trade deadline is ruining my team...

Back
Top Bottom