Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

who should i drop to pick up Miles( or anyone else for that matter?

Out of:
Morrow(I know he's got potential but he's killing me)
Shelden williams
Beno

is anybody still holding onto jamison? or should i just drop him and cut my losses? afflalo and wes matthews are still available in my league.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

is anybody still holding onto jamison? or should i just drop him and cut my losses? afflalo and wes matthews are still available in my league.
who did you drop him for my dude?

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

should i drop beno, ibaka, or salmons for either rjeff or batum
depends, what are your team needs?
i need consistant rebs, threes, stls, and assist
I might drop salmons, but he's still pretty rusty coming off surgery. I'd hold onto all your guys cause I really like Ibaka this year, I have a feeling he'll take over as the starting center eventually and beno will be consistent cause no one is really challenging him for his job at all.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

who did you drop him for my dude?

haven't dropped yet but afflalo's playing well so i'm leaning towards him. hard to drop someone you drafted with an earlier pick though. he just hasn't produced and now he's hurt

Jeff Green for Zach Randolph, deal or no deal? 
nerd.gif

Lou Williams, Rodney Stuckey and Jason Terry
Which one should I drop for Arron Afflalo?

And which should I drop for Anthony Randolph?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Jeff Green for Zach Randolph, deal or no deal? 
nerd.gif

Randolph's ceiling is higher. If you can stand waiting for him, you should. Or at least try and get a bit more for him.

I might drop salmons, but he's still pretty rusty coming off surgery. I'd hold onto all your guys cause I really like Ibaka this year, I have a feeling he'll take over as the starting center eventually and beno will be consistent cause no one is really challenging him for his job at all.
yeah i really need my sf/sg to step up ariza and salmons are off to a very slow start. hopefully ibaka has a good game im considering getting dalembert now that he's getting mins but im not a fan of having players of the same team

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Don't be silly.

Keep all three.

If any, Lou Will possibly for Arron.

Keep JET and Rodney.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Don't be silly.

Keep all three.

If any, Lou Will possibly for Arron.

Keep JET and Rodney.

My only thinking was Stuckey's been benched twice in a row. His coach hate him and I don't wanna hear it's Bynum's time.
+ I already have Brand and Iguodala. Living and dying by the Sixers ftl. 
tired.gif

yeah i really need my sf/sg to step up ariza and salmons are off to a very slow start. hopefully ibaka has a good game im considering getting dalembert now that he's getting mins but im not a fan of having players of the same team
yeah I feel you, Ariza is still finding his own in New Orleans and I'm sure Salmons is going to tear it up eventually since he's really the only true SG they have on the roster.

SMH at this trade offer

I give:
Rudy Gay
John Wall

I get:
Granger
Favors

I'm rejecting it, but I will counter offer with

I give:
Rudy
J Wall

I get:
Granger
Aaron Brooks

should I do it?

SMH at this trade offer

I give:
Rudy Gay
John Wall

I get:
Granger
Favors

I'm rejecting it, but I will counter offer with

I give:
Rudy
J Wall

I get:
Granger
Aaron Brooks

should I do it?

I wouldn't, I'd keep Rudy and Wall no questions. I'd try and trade Rudy for someone more conssistent though while he is still hot, I have a feeling he won't be as effective once Zach returns. 

oh well missed out on rjeff but the owner did drop hedo, now I'm thinking about picking him up lol any advice I know he's struggling

oh well missed out on rjeff but the owner did drop hedo, now I'm thinking about picking him up lol any advice I know he's struggling

Dudes about to lose his starting spot, don't even bother. Keep an eye on him but I just don't see him adjusting to the Phoenix offense. 
You missed out on Jefferson, it looks like he is fitting in well with the Spurs this season and might actually put up decent stats.

Back
Top Bottom