Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I want to pick up Mike Miller but I'm not sure if his production will be better than Brandon Rush's. He's the only guy I have I'd consider dropping for him. The only categories that's probably better for Miller is assists and percentages but I'm fine on assists with Felton, Andre Miller, Calderon, and Curry. Rush has been playing well this month besides today.

I need an opinion from someone else.

whats your team looking like? i like rush a lot, he gives a lot of blocks/steals for a guard and his game is very well-rounded. miller could be a good 3pt shooter but i dont see him with the ball in his hands often or getting many defensive stats like rush. the only downfall of rush is when dunleavy is playing well

Just picked up Troy Murphy. He got 22 minutes of action tonight and did decent (box score-wise) going 4-7 with 8 pts and 5 rebs. I guess I'm just more encouraged with the amount of playing time than anything. Is this 22 minutes of playing time a sign of things to come or just a blip on the radar?

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

A. Miller
Felton
Calderon
Rush
Odom
Villanueva
B. Lopez
Hibbert
Curry
Ibaka
Deng
Love
Ginobili
i think its safe to stick with rush until miller actually comes back and proves that hes worth picking up

I just traded away BRoy to get Ray Allen. Should I go through with it or back out? Here's my roster (10-man league):

Dwyane Wade
Brandon Roy
Monta Ellis
Lamar Odom
Pau Gasol
Dorell Wright
Marcus Camby
Andrew Bynum
Jose Calderon
Elton Brand
Devin Harris
Jrue Holiday
Danilo Gallinari

Originally Posted by nublee

I just traded away BRoy to get Ray Allen. Should I go through with it or back out? Here's my roster (10-man league):

Dwyane Wade
Brandon Roy
Monta Ellis
Lamar Odom
Pau Gasol
Dorell Wright
Marcus Camby
Andrew Bynum
Jose Calderon
Elton Brand
Devin Harris
Jrue Holiday
Danilo Gallinari
That is a huge steal for you at this point.

johnny flynn easing back in 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I was just proposed Jamal Crawlford for my Charlie V and I just picked up Charlie lol should I pull the trigger?

Just picked up Bass and Young, I'm currently 2-6 so I'm tryin to come up big off this trade. Should I pick up Mike Miller? Only guys on my team I could see myself dropping for him are Wes Matthews and Landry Fields, but they've both been doing pretty well recently. Any suggestions? Points league btw.

Noah owners, are you holding onto Noah or dropping him with the risk of someone else stashing him away on their bench?

Me? I'm not dropping him. I don't know. What are other people's take on keeping/dropping Noah? 8-10 weeks is a long ways away.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Noah owners, are you holding onto Noah or dropping him with the risk of someone else stashing him away on their bench?

Me? I'm not dropping him. I don't know. What are other people's take on keeping/dropping Noah? 8-10 weeks is a long ways away.
ohwell.gif

i'm not dropping him yet. i'll keep him unless things get really bad for my team

drop him. we're in the 9th week of fantasy. assuming he is out for 8-10 weeks he could come back in week 18-20 so by then you might not even be playoff bound(assuming you play playoffs in the league) and we dont know how many minutes he will get anyway when he comes back or if the bulls will save him for the actual playoffs. if you're willing to be one man short until week 18 and risk not being playoff bound since playoffs start in week 21 then i suggest hold onto him. also if you're in a deep deep league you can hold onto him if there really is no one to pick up. anyone in a league with 12 or less people should consider dropping

^He'll likely be the first guard off the bench so see what his minutes/production look like the first couple of games that Brooks starts.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Who wins this trade
I give up

Jason Terry
Zach Randolph
Tyrus Thomas

I recieve

Tony Parker
David Lee
Joe Johnson
you win, and it's not even close.  that is absolute robbery 
laugh.gif

weird but a owner dropped kaman for noah. is kaman worth the pickup?
also the offer i said earlier is now changed to Dirk Stuckey and Ibaka for Dwight Gallinari and Jamal Crawlford. i will be receiving dwight and company should i do it?

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Who wins this trade
I give up

Jason Terry
Zach Randolph
Tyrus Thomas

I recieve

Tony Parker
David Lee
Joe Johnson
You don't deserve this trade for even asking
laugh.gif