Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

There are a million clothing blogs out there but only one NT.

Post the freshest items, news and drops here so that we can stay on top of our fly while browsing NT general.

[h2]The Hundreds Fall '09 Delivery 1: Part 1[/h2]
thehundredsfall098.jpg

thehundredsfall099.jpg

thehundredfsfall0911.jpg

thehundredsfall095.jpg

thehundredsfall093.jpg

thehundredsfall094.jpg

thehudnredsfall0912.jpg

thehundredsfall0913.jpg

thehundredsfall091.jpg

thehundredsfall096.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
TH stay killing. Looks like they keep taking baby steps towards that mainstreammarket while retaining their underground appeal.

Those jeans and the Black/Grey hoodie will be copped. I have a hard time finding good black jeans nowadays.

damn I stopped rocking streetwear with the exception of like 2 tees i have which have a good fit..

I'm not going back

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

hoodies would be better if they were pullovers
they are available in crews not sure if this season or next i would have to check my line sheets ill get back...

I had shot a recommendation to the NT staff about a year ago for starting a Clothing Section, but never got a response. Anyway, that Black and Blue hat andthose baseball-style sweatshirts are piff. The Hundreds continues to stay on top of their game.

Thumbs up to this post.
I thought i was the last person in general who wore fitteds and tees still . everybody rocking desert boots and monocles.

thehundredsfall099.jpg

Kinda feelin this one, but I would rather just go with my sharks fitted.

alife
pimp.gif

alife-fall-2009-footwear-4-500x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-5-489x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-8-441x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-3.jpg

Speaking of alife...shots fired with a large caliber weapon byfreshjive at the agenda tradeshow...

Spoiler [+]

freshjive-gaylife-1.jpg

freshjive-gaylife-2.jpg

freshjive-gaylife-3.jpg

Streetwear beef
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom