Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

damn I stopped rocking streetwear with the exception of like 2 tees i have which have a good fit..

I'm not going back
3eb151ec33962653ee5e83e7022253d4a852085.gif

nz27mr.gif
real talk i knew I would get that gif or
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
or the ari gold **** one...

But I love the way streetwear t's fit I just can't get with the designs on the t's no more but I'd f with that long sleeve hundreds button up

Will be copping when drops. The hat is clean but I can't mess with the adam on my fitteds. Smh at me for passing up on the post fitted!

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I had shot a recommendation to the NT staff about a year ago for starting a Clothing Section, but never got a response. Anyway, that Black and Blue hat and those baseball-style sweatshirts are piff. The Hundreds continues to stay on top of their game.
Yeah, a Clothing Section would be sick
pimp.gif

and I'm not really into streetwear anymore but those DIAMOND shirts Gregory House posted are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

I just like the designs better. We all have different taste.

diamondmuhami1.jpg

fallingdiamodn2.jpg

diamondsupplyyacht2.jpg

pimp.gif

I feel you...those last two joints are tough as leather.

I was looking at those earlier.

Some of their stuff impresses me but the diamond theme gets a little repetitive to me.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

But I love the way streetwear t's fit I just can't get with the designs on the t's no more but I'd f with that long sleeve hundreds button up

I hear that.

Some of the designs are over the top and the last 3 years or so has had a glut of uninspired crap but I will forever wear jeans, tees, sneakers and crewnecks.I try to stick to the more mature and fly stuff and I mix it up with button ups and a luxury brands but i'm most comfortable in some good denim, a crewnecksweater and some Nike retros.

Gotta have some Prada, Gucci and LV sneakers on deck too. These will be copped this weekend if I can find em.

Prada-nylon-sneakers1.png

Black Scale and Triumvir. black x black x black x black. enough said. murking it deeply and reasonably in every season continuously. Triumvir blog took TheHundreds blog to a higher level in connecting with the creators.
The Hundreds cut and sew is on par, but their t's have been lacking as of late. I speak in the form of LRG path.
Junya is good, but expensive. Its not my steez, but respected.
3Sixteen is the ultimate in evolution and growth, details, and pushing the limit on things in design.
10Deep is consistent, not pushing to exceed, but never disappointing imo.
Mighty Healthy is NY and is to me, stepping up their game, should be interesting.
Supreme, a great and one of the top brands you've never heard of, whether you skate or not.
BAPE and inc. (nigo and the rest of of the japanese family/friends) not fazed by fakes, and destroying most if not al brands still indesign/production/marketing, diversification, and freshness.

Many have fallen and vaporized after the hype and streetwear boom, but only the great remain.

I hope this thread goes far and many contribute, as to get a opinion from another viewpoint. Knowing this is general, there will be many opinionated anddissecting viewpoints.
pimp.gif

~Lefty

The NSFW stuff is looking real ill and functional.

Definitely gonna have to scoop a running jacket for the fall.

New G-Shock model, G7900:

gshock-g7900-front.jpg

I'm mad I slept on the Heart and Minds collection from BBC last season
mad.gif

bbc-ice-cream-heart-mind-beanie-hoodie-2.jpg
bbc-ice-cream-heart-mind-beanie-hoodie-3.jpg

bbc-ice-cream-heart-mind-beanie-hoodie-1.jpg

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

alife
pimp.gif

alife-fall-2009-footwear-4-500x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-5-489x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-8-441x540.jpg

alife-fall-2009-footwear-3.jpg

Speaking of alife...shots fired with a large caliber weapon by freshjive at the agenda tradeshow...

Spoiler [+]

freshjive-gaylife-1.jpg

freshjive-gaylife-2.jpg

freshjive-gaylife-3.jpg

Streetwear beef
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Tell me why this WHOOOOOLE time I thought they were called 'Alfie' like the movie!?

smh.gif

sometimes I make it real hard on people who want to think I'm actually intelligent.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Black Scale and Triumvir. black x black x black x black. enough said. murking it deeply and reasonably in every season continuously. Triumvir blog took The Hundreds blog to a higher level in connecting with the creators.
The Hundreds cut and sew is on par, but their t's have been lacking as of late. I speak in the form of LRG path.
Junya is good, but expensive. Its not my steez, but respected.
3Sixteen is the ultimate in evolution and growth, details, and pushing the limit on things in design.
10Deep is consistent, not pushing to exceed, but never disappointing imo.
Mighty Healthy is NY and is to me, stepping up their game, should be interesting.
Supreme, a great and one of the top brands you've never heard of, whether you skate or not.
BAPE and inc. (nigo and the rest of of the japanese family/friends) not fazed by fakes, and destroying most if not al brands still in design/production/marketing, diversification, and freshness.

Many have fallen and vaporized after the hype and streetwear boom, but only the great remain.

I hope this thread goes far and many contribute, as to get a opinion from another viewpoint. Knowing this is general, there will be many opinionated and dissecting viewpoints.
pimp.gif

~Lefty

100% on point.
pimp.gif

Rockers NYC are a collection of posers but their last drop had a couple of decent items...

RESIST_B.jpg

68_W.jpg

Although I never liked Bapes shoes, their clothing is top notch IMO...I am also still digging supreme. I stopped messing with the hundreds after that Disneycrap, but this fall looks promising. I will be viewing this.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Tell me why this WHOOOOOLE time I thought they were called 'Alfie' like the movie!?

smh.gif

sometimes I make it real hard on people who want to think I'm actually intelligent.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

How could I forget the G.O.A.T. brand?
2cd15ee33e902a522aa7d50e50bddab1a797562.gif

stussy%20logo.gif

stussy-commonwealth-mexico-01.jpg
commonwealth-x-stussy-sixty-eight-tee-1.jpg

stussy-epmd-strictly-business-tshirt-party-3.jpg

stussy-ren-stimpy-double-s-06.jpg

018858-blac.1_lg.jpg
018858-blac.3_sm.jpg

i dig the Ren and Stimpy shirt
pimp.gif

never liked the "chanel" stussy logo though...

Back
Top Bottom