Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Diamonds was dropped from their distributer, after the fall line I wouldn't expect another drop until summer the earliest.

FeelMode...that Fall line is looking real solid my dude. I'll def be picking up the Blk/Wht/Red logo shirt.

Undrcrwn Fall/Winter drop is looking proper too...

undrcrwn-fall-09-1.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-2.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-3.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-4.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-5.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-6.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-7.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-8.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-9.jpg

undrcrwn-fall-09-10.jpg

I had an "Ashy to Classy" design in the works myself. Its all good though
Undrcrwn is a dope company.[h2]
[/h2]

^^^Damn, that's sucks. 10 Deep and Undftd put out some quality fall lines this year, I hope the winter is up to par.

Haze, once again thanks my dude...we gettin real good feedback on our holiday line thats dropping next month and the Spring/Summer '10 catalog is seriouslybananas, i cant even wait to drop it on everyone.
Yo gueser, Im not sure where you are located, there are various spots throughout California you can cop from... Brooklyn Projects, El Mercado, Versus, Premier,Turf etc... if you are out of state you can cop directly off of our online store http:tongue:ncla.com/home we areactually running a Free Shipping Promo right now so maybe that will work for you.
Yo im still laughing at the title too
laugh.gif

so whats the best streetwear line out currently?

im not up on streetwear at all.

best is always relative, what i feel is the best doesn't mean its the most successful, and a lot of people equate success with "best".
I know when it comes to Illustration, i'll take my art dept, head to head with almost anyone.

best really would be up to the consumers tho, and definitely not up to someone like me who is in the industry and prolly has an agenda.
I do know Nick with Diamond is obviously making an impression as evident by this thread, also look up Rebel 8, Giant is an amazing illustrator and comes from asimilar background as us and thats much respected. There is a lot of dope stuff coming out right now, but i suppose the terrible stuff is at an all time highas well so you just gotta take the good with the bad i suppose.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ The Pros and Cons Holiday Preview video.

I need this...
29zbnmg.jpg

Those crewnecks are fire and the Bulldog fitted is a go.

ROC STAR

roc-star-2009-october-new-3.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ The Pros and Cons Holiday Preview video.

I need this...
29zbnmg.jpg

Those crewnecks are fire and the Bulldog fitted is a go.
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Oh my damn...when..&..where..!!! P&C is slowly but surely workin its way in the rotation right now

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Diamond Supply Co. Fall Collection via Highsnobiety

Diamond-Supply-Co.-Fall-2009-Collection-17-540x540.jpg

Diamond-Supply-Co.-Fall-2009-Collection-22-540x540.jpg

Diamond-Supply-Co.-Fall-2009-Collection-24-540x540.jpg
the coin pouch, brown croc belt and the cardigan's are fiyah.
pimp.gif

whats really good with the diamond belts????
where or when can i cop???
does diamond sell online?

Yo thanks yall.. Holiday drop scheduled mid November. Ill update this thread and of course my twitter. Its more coming then whats shown in the Preview too.

So, what/where with the Diamond stuff? I still haven't seen a link to where to purchase, or even a mention of a price. Pros and Cons is looking good,too--actual unique designs from a streetwear brand???
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

When are the cardigans from diamond dropping?
this

And I just saw a video with Rick Ross wearing one so they most been dropping soon if they haven't already

Ross was wearing the hoody that dropped last week. Cardigans have not dropped yet.

Go to diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com to cop whats available now or join the mailing list for further updates.

You can also follow Nick Diamond on Twitter and he updates all the time about drops via @nickydiamonds.

Back
Top Bottom