Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Fashion is all about branding and image.[/color]

you ever think maybe that's WHY he's doing what he's doing?
ohwell.gif
Yeah but if he didn't already have an established brand name he could never do this.

Fashion is a luxury, not a necessity. How many different plaid shirt can you make? At the end of the day, it comes down to identity and brand image.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
eyes.gif

only reason he "MIGHT" not be called a hypebeast is because he doesn't pay for any of that crap.
they just throw it on him and he goes, "oh, the kids like this?", "free?", "purple and orange?... whatever"

Im sure he gets some kicks free here and there but I know hes bought plenty of stuff. All those pics at sxsw he bought his tee/jacket and fitted the day of.My friends have seen him buy things from multiple shops

ohwell.gif
Yeah but if he didn't already have an established brand name he could never do this.

Fashion is a luxury, not a necessity. How many different plaid shirt can you make? At the end of the day, it comes down to identity and brand image.
I get what your saying---but I mean, I can't knock him for trying to be an idealist about the fashion world and how he'd like to see itchange.

ohwell.gif

I get what your saying---but I mean, I can't knock him for trying to be an idealist about the fashion world and how he'd like to see it change.
Word I admire his forward thinking and passion but why try to crush other brands, while doing the same old thing with your other brands.

freshjive-gaylife-2.jpg

Thats OD and corny to me...

Originally Posted by awwsome

does anybody know where i can cop some Comme De Garcon Play besides doverstreetmarket.com?

I see alot on ebay but i'm sure it's fake...

[h2]Rocksmith 2009 Fall Lookbook[/h2][h3]by L.A. Ruano, August 13, 2009[/h3]
rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-1.jpg

Drawing inspiration from the mood, primary colors, and experimental nature of the 90s, Rocksmith present their first delivery of Fall 2009 garments. Included within this latest assortment of apparel are the brand's usual range of outerwear, cut-and-sew, and signature raw denim, produced in partnership with one of the world's Japanese denim production houses. Included for the new season are both a standard relaxed fit and slim fit denim, available in a aluminum enzyme wash and tonal tie-dye wash.

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-2.jpg

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-3.jpg

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-4.jpg

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-5.jpg

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-6.jpg

rocksmith-2009-fall-lookbook-7.jpg

[h2]Play Cloths 2009 Fall Collection[/h2] [h3]by L.A. Ruano, August 14, 2009[/h3]
play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-1.jpg

Solidifying their place amongst the most renown labels within streetwear, Play Cloths return for another season, giving us a preview of whats in store for Fall 2009. This first delivery of garments features a play on classic Holiday colorways with red hues paired amongst black, white, and grey undertones as well as an appearance by the always welcomed forest green. Button-downs, graphic t-shirts, a varsity-style cardigan, crewneck, and accessories make the cut. A release can be expected towards the end of August 2009, at select Play Cloths retailers.

Photography: L.A. Ruano

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-2.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-3.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-4.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-5.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-6.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-7.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-8.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-9.jpg

play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-10.jpg

They MAY have OD on the plaid, but The Cardigan along with everything else looks good.

That cardigan
smh.gif
play-cloths-fall09-delivery-1-4.jpg

Poppin.

[h2]TheSeventhLetter Spring2010[/h2]
TheSeventhLetter has a strong cut-and-sew collection ready for Spring 2010. Featured in theSpring line-up are well tailored flannels and button-downs. There is also a collection of light outerwear for the breezy Spring weather. And lastly,TheSeventhLetter has premium denim featuring custom rivets.

7th1.JPG
7th2.JPG
7th3.JPG
7th4.JPG

Smooth.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn guys are so lucky...

What's that you spoutin'?? Long sleeves and sweaters are the easiest (especially hoodies, crewnecks and cardigies)....t-shirts, eh, not so much tho
ohwell.gif

Cuz I don't give a DAM, I'm buyin' that cardigan. ON STRENF.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

anyone mess with H&M?
I went in there the other day and they had put out some Fall pieces.
Some good stuff, I also noticed that they're leaning toward streetwear now.
hm has a few paychecks of mine for the fall. I saw their clothing and thought
eek.gif
devil.gif
. They even brought back a few items from last year
pimp.gif

This is why fall/winter > summer. Layers = more options for clothing.

I am still having trouble finding shirts I like though
eyes.gif
It's been alot of black tees for a few months mostly. I'm thinking of copping champ crews, fitteds, some new pairs of jeans and calling it a day.

Back
Top Bottom