Official Favorite Air Jordan Thread/ Wish List Thread

ADE5972F-705F-4642-A648-2E2A9CBECCE4.jpeg

On the wish list side of things I have the vast majority of OGs and I'm sure there are some I'd want if I thought about but it still bugs the **** out of me that they keep skipping the Wht/Blk Team Jordan 1. Makes no sense to me.

Please ... just give us sac 10s in leather
And cherrywood 16s... that would be nice

Attachments

• air-jordan-10-sacramento-sneaker-talk.jpg
    air-jordan-10-sacramento-sneaker-talk.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Air-Jordan-XVI-16-Cherrywood-2012-Retro-Sample-2.jpg
    Air-Jordan-XVI-16-Cherrywood-2012-Retro-Sample-2.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 202
My top 10 favorite Jordans:

1. Bred 1s
2. Chicago 1s
3. Shadow 1s
4. Bred 4s
5. Black Cement 3s
6. Royal 1s
7. Shattered Backboards
8. Infrared 6s
9. Bred Toe 1s
10. White Cement 3s

I only own one pair from that list.

…cause they’re all too damn expensive.

Is it possbile to have a favorite jordan to look at, but not necessarily worn? Im a 90s kid, my all time favorite would always be 6 black infra, ive gotten the retros iteration of it, but never really like how it looks worn. Something bout the shape and the short tongue that somehow feels a bit off.

Recently however as i get older, and having build off a wardrobe to suit my character and my daily routine, i really enjoyed wearing the jordan 1 mochas. It goes well with pretty much all of my shorts and pants that i have. It still give me that wow factor eact time i put em on, even though ive had the damn shoes for more than a year now lol

Im contemplating to pick up the military black 4s this year, if i can get em for retail.

I bought my first j at 92 - the playoff charcoal 7s. Back then, the only way to see older js is from magazine, basketball cards and newspaper lol. I swear seeing someone wearing the infra 6 back then was like spotting a unicorn- it was super rare and magical at the same time

Back
Top Bottom