Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

26B76E90-432C-4CC1-881B-DEAEE43F09E6.jpeg

Aaah Jerry. Bs aside, real intrigued about his first adc collab. Always thought his slick silos was best suited for the swoosh....

Man, I hope they don’t put FOG branding on the adidas stuff. That will at least keep some of the vultures away.

Slick not even excited about the drop, it’s pretty much the same the last 3 years, like who asked for heavy sweatsuits in mid. May. Let’s give them the same thing but change the font/embroidery. But they’ll sell-out cuz of loyalest and excited first time buyers (jus how yeezy still sell out), gone in 2 days is my prediction……..

^^^
The drop tomorrow is mainly for kids, which I have, so Jerry probably getting my damn money...

New season, same merch. I still have stuff from last summer that I haven’t worn yet.

This Essentials stuff is nice, but the way it wrinkles is ridiculous. Do yall iron even though it says not to?

GoldenGlove GoldenGlove
i iron the reverse side, or with a damp fabric. Just my trick...
Tried those steamers but they too slow for that thick fabric.
Shame most of the stuff too thick for the summer...

Anyone know where I can grab some(shorts) of the kids drop for retail? Picked up a few things from ssense, but they didn’t have any shorts.

This Essentials stuff is nice, but the way it wrinkles is ridiculous. Do yall iron even though it says not to?

It says hand wash usually but I use the lowest setting in my washer, hang dryer, and use the wifey’s hand steamer to get wrinkles off.

Back
Top Bottom